Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  165
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee - Round 19 Vs Adelaide Crows 2021

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    And if not, why do all the people you've interacted with get to keep living normally (or as normally as you can under these conditions).
    You’re going to work through lots of brain cells by trying to make sense of the restrictions in place.

Back on topic, how bad was Lewis Young’s replacement on the weekend?… used all his experience to do add nothing at all to our team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    You’re going to work through lots of brain cells by trying to make sense of the restrictions in place.

Back on topic, how bad was Lewis Young’s replacement on the weekend?… used all his experience to do add nothing at all to our team.
    Had a hand in multiple goals though!
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

3. Likes soupman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We really struggled holding those mid sized GC forwards with their pace.

Not sure Lewy would have been better, but Crozier is just about cooked. I understand why he got a spot with two dominating games in the VFL.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

Not sure Lewy would have been better, but Cozier is just about cooked. I understand why he got a spot with two dominating games in the VFL.
    I thought me made several howlers in both games that led to multiple easy goals. That should’ve disqualified him from promotion. He should’ve fixed this in the vfl before being gifted a promotion where he coughed up goals again. Surely that the test not easy stats, as a defender.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

We have to settle on a defensive group soon but I just can't see how it includes both Cordy AND Crozier. Opposition teams will deliberately isolate them both in defensive contests, and when we have the ball.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

We have to settle on a defensive group soon but I just can't see how it includes both Cordy AND Crozier. Opposition teams will deliberately isolate them both in defensive contests, and when we have the ball.
    Crozier surely at worst comes out for Wood when available.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Crozier surely at worst comes out for Wood when available.
    I mean you'd think so, but who says Wood comes back.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's a very good point. Visits a tier 1 site on 14 July and plays on 17 July.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Had a hand in multiple goals though!
    One for us (neat pass to Naughts), quite a few for them!

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

Not sure Lewy would have been better, but Crozier is just about cooked. I understand why he got a spot with two dominating games in the VFL.
    Who would've thought players like Cordy & Crozier who aren't moving well would struggle against a mobile forward-line?? The overall defensive positioning was pretty much horrible for the entire game with our defenders caught out of position against GC so many times... pretty much like we have in the past against this team. Do our players and coaches not reference previous performances?

Post Thanks / Like

Who would've thought players like Cordy & Crozier who aren't moving well would struggle against a mobile forward-line?? The overall defensive positioning was pretty much horrible for the entire game with our defenders caught out of position against GC so many times... pretty much like we have in the past against this team. Do our players and coaches not reference previous performances?
    Based on players available, what is the solution.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

In/ Libba, Lewy, Scott
    Out/ Dunks, Crozier, Roarke
    Medi-Sub: Lip

It will be a massive challenge for Marra if we end up playing Dees with their intercept markers.

Post Thanks / Like

He's been forced into isolation because he might be infectious. If he might be infectious, then all the players and staff he's interacted with in the last week also might be infectious. Yet they can all participate and he can't. That's what doesn't make sense.
    Yeah, but they wore masks when they sang the song, so it’s all cool.

14. Likes The Pie Man liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Yeah, but they wore masks when they sang the song, so it’s all cool.
    Look I feel I am more okay with the measures than most (bad vs worse options) but this made me lol.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no way more players won't miss due to all these exposure sites being re-classified retrospectively. Fingers crossed Bont is an UberEats guy.

Post Thanks / Like

He's been forced into isolation because he might be infectious. If he might be infectious, then all the players and staff he's interacted with in the last week also might be infectious. Yet they can all participate and he can't. That's what doesn't make sense.
    Since he has tested negative he shouldn't be infectious, even though there is a 14 day period in which he could turn positive.

That is my understanding.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured