Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cody Head Knock

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cody Head Knock

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    It's a bad look if we fight this.
    I don't care, we have a premiership at stake
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I don't care, we have a premiership at stake
    I’m with you. I mean our case can be too easily dismissed if we aren’t strategic.

3. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Even if we are just waiting on an xray and he has no concussion symptoms?
    Yes. Many concussion symptoms aren't immediate. Terry Wallace placed the week after Grinter broke his jaw and from memory was BOG. It was the week after that he missed with concussion.

The kid is a gutsy player who puts his head over the ball. He is in many respects a Liam Picken. Lets play it safe.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s not said enough, how sensational was his goal? The run and back and forth with Naughton and under all that pressure and opponents around, just snaps it flush through the pure middle of the goal. Absolutely sublime. Those natural forward skills just can’t be taught. How many others on the list could’ve done it so well?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    It’s not said enough, how sensational was his goal? The run and back and forth with Naughton and under all that pressure and opponents around, just snaps it flush through the pure middle of the goal. Absolutely sublime. Those natural forward skills just can’t be taught. How many others on the list could’ve done it so well?
    Reminded me of Jake Stringer's 2016 GF goal. Jake didn't do a lot that day but not many could have kicked that goal
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

8. Likes BornInDroopSt'54, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    The fly for the ball, then the agility to get back up, stay involve and convert under pressure. That was pure silk.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

We got a beauty.