If Cody & Bonts play I’m confident we can give it a shake. That aside what’s your gut feel if we come up short?

If we lose a prelim, it’s another in a long line. Ultimate disappointment. Gutted. These opportunities are rare and we didn’t take it.

Or.

COVID has burned down everyone. Our ruck isn’t getting back. Bruce recently done his knee. A timing keeping error cost us top 4. Then AFEL said pick a ground. We said, Adelaide Oval. AFEL said go to Tassie. AFEL indicated semi finals at Adelaide. Then it’s Brisbane. Bevo said they requested an earlier game. AFEL said no. Then we fly to Perth to isolation, to fly into Adelaide to play Port Adelaide. Maybe with a sore Bont. Maybe with Cody. If we put up a good effort, finishing top 4 is a good advancement for the group. It’s disappointing but it’s not 1997. Look at everything we’ve had to deal with.

Or

Glass half empty, and half full.

As I opened with, the heart and mind is in the winning. The answer just shows where we think a negative result fits. Personally, I’m torn somewhere around half full and half empty.