Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
    Post Thanks / Like

Prelim Tickets Available

Hey all,

If you were following over on the ticket thread, I had a pretty interesting time with ticketing. I ended up being charged for and receiving a double helping and have now had them ticked off.

I now have one Adult ($65) and one child ($20) Prelim tickets available in Row G, directly behind the goals at the Northern end (a bay allocated to the Dogs).

I’d like to see them end up in Bulldogs hands if possible and would rather not separate, thus posting here. I am pretty sure child tickets can be upgraded to adult at the gate (or just pass on through when it’s really busy).

Let me know if you or someone deserving you know would like them (before I offer them up elsewhere).

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prelim Tickets Available

Do they come with a border pass and quarantine waiver?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Do they come with a border pass and quarantine waiver?
    Haha, I wish I could pull those types of strings. If I could the dogs sure as hell would have had their captains run today.

4. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tickets are gone- To a good bulldogs home too. Mods feel free to delete thread.

Thanks.

6. Likes bornadog, ratsmac liked this post