Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: From Xavier's half-back line to a prelim: Schoolmates on two EPIC moments

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    That's awesome!
    I wasn't sure if I thought so at first xD

But there's been some classic reactions when she's had her vax and they don't want to stab the Bulldog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
    Another good insight into Bailey here: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/...10-p58qlj.html

When I watched the replay I was amazed about how Bailey performed in the last quarter..not just the goals but the gut running. He’s unfairly maligned here, I hope last week showed what a gem he is and that beneath that attention seeking look, he is just as desperate to succeed as any in our team.
    I don't think it's so much unfairly maligned as expectations are so high because let's face it, he's amazing. We've all forgotten it's his third season because he's been a fixture from the start.

His gut running was amazing against the Lions.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

I think it also has much to do with the mood of folks generally. With football as one of only a few outlets at present some of the reactions to how things were going were probably a bit heightened..........and Baz copped it.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I think it also has much to do with the mood of folks generally. With football as one of only a few outlets at present some of the reactions to how things were going were probably a bit heightened..........and Baz copped it.
    Equal and opposite reactions too from some... (me).

I get defensive of the players, can't help it guess its part of the player sponsor schtick I need to be better at regulating.

Where the fk is MCNEIL!?

Post Thanks / Like

Since their mini pre-season during round 1 and round 2 in 2020, I often wondered what the connection was between Smith and VDM to have them train together.
    More of an In Bruges guy?