Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Game of his life’: Dog continues stunning career turnaround after shutdown of star

Super stoked to see Schache's performance. He derserved to finish with 3 or 4 goals too. That would've elevated his game even further.
    I was not a fan when we traded for him, and have wavered up and down much like the fortunes of his career with us.. But that was a super impressive performance.
    I've heard from a mate who's brother's kids are tight with Josh from back in Seymour days... that he's a real quiet and likable fella.
    I'd love to see him have a massive Grand Final and really stick it up all the haters and doubters. I'll take my lickin'

2. Likes Dancin' Douggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Game of his life’: Dog continues stunning career turnaround after shutdown of star

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Super stoked to see Schache's performance. He derserved to finish with 3 or 4 goals too. That would've elevated his game even further.
    I was not a fan when we traded for him, and have wavered up and down much like the fortunes of his career with us.. But that was a super impressive performance.
    I've heard from a mate who's brother's kids are tight with Josh from back in Seymour days... that he's a real quiet and likable fella.
    I'd love to see him have a massive Grand Final and really stick it up all the haters and doubters. I'll take my lickin'
    If he can quell Lever and we win, he goes to Tom Boyd levels of adulation.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    If he can quell Lever and we win, he goes to Tom Boyd levels of adulation.
    And moving towards the genuine AFEL quality Swingman category. A small category. Keep his defensive training up over summer and then holy hell, our boy with confidence that his best is good enough could really come on.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

5. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just finished watching the replay, yep perfect way to procrastinate on a Monday morning. Schache was incredibly good I'm gonna have to change my votes.

7. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I just finished watching the replay, yep perfect way to procrastinate on a Monday morning. Schache was incredibly good I'm gonna have to change my votes.
    I was so close to squeezing him into one of best 4 - if had if kicked one more goal it would have been a cert.,mind you even his misses are good ones in that they do not usually miss by much.