Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  117
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Grand Final Day - what will you do?

As I live in a FTA TV blackspot I have the choice to either wait for the FOX delayed telecast, or hire a Motel room in a local regional town. Fox would be all fine and dandy, but I doubt I could keep off our woofer site while the game is being played in real time. Although that might be fun (of a sort) it would certainly kill the fun of watching the game in replay on Fox.
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    8:45 get vaccinated
    9:15 drive past my folks and play the theme song from the car
    10:30 Grand Final parade bike ride, going to pull my daughter in the trailer around the estate to check out the other decorated houses, have her flag waving off the back. Bluetooth speaker playing Club themed music.
    Noon: Have a nap

From there I will eat the 4 Bulldog choc tops I ordered from the Sun Theatre, get stuck into some BBQ from Houston's in East Keilor, mix a highball or five, run a family/Peter Street Pocket Zoom call, watch us win a flag, go nuts.
    Love it
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette54 View Post
    As I live in a FTA TV blackspot I have the choice to either wait for the FOX delayed telecast, or hire a Motel room in a local regional town. Fox would be all fine and dandy, but I doubt I could keep off our woofer site while the game is being played in real time. Although that might be fun (of a sort) it would certainly kill the fun of watching the game in replay on Fox.
    Do you have internet and a smart TV?

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette54 View Post
    it will be live on pretty much everything through the 7+ app.
    Think its only laptops that wont be live.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    it will be live on pretty much everything through the 7+ app.
    Think its only laptops that wont be live.
    So cool

I have a Polaroid TV and I'm pretty sure it can't get 7+

This country sucks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    So cool

I have a Polaroid TV and I'm pretty sure it can't get 7+

This country sucks
    Can you access Google play store?

Is it the WEBOS or Android?

On what brand Smart TVs, 7plus can be accessed?We have apps available for the below CTV devices.

Telstra TV
    Fetch TV - Fetch Mini & Fetch Mighty Set Top Boxes
    Apple TV - 4th Generation & later.
    PlayStation 4
    PlayStation 5
    LG TV (LG WebOS smart TVs 2016 and later)
    Samsung TV (2016 and later)
    Android TV ( All Android TV compatible Smart TV devices and Android TV set-top boxes such as Foxtel Now Box, Nvidia Shield, Amazon Fire TV stick )
    Sony Linux Smart TVs
    Freeview Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Can you access Google play store?

Is it the WEBOS or Android?

Yes and I have no idea in that order. There's just an app on my home screen.

The first result that comes up for '7 plus' is some game and then the Freeview app.

It's stupid they can't just let you do it on your PC if it's going to be just about everywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and I have no idea in that order. There's just an app on my home screen.

The first result that comes up for '7 plus' is some game and then the Freeview app.

It's stupid they can't just let you do it on your PC if it's going to be just about everywhere else.
    What model number is your TV?

Post Thanks / Like

What model number is your TV?
    PL6517UAD I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

PL6517UAD I believe.
    Have you tried to access Google Play store and then download 7plus app?

Otherwise, you may consider a device like Apple tv 4K which is much better than any smart tv. Will cost about $249 though.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried to access Google Play store and then download 7plus app?

Otherwise, you may consider a device like Apple tv 4K which is much better than any smart tv. Will cost about $249 though.

Yup that's what I've tried. I'm just going to get a cable just find it annoying that they really don't have proper options for people. Better get sorted next tv deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m trying not to think about it. I’d hoped there might be exemptions for fully vaccinated people to go to each other’s houses. Or I’d thought we could swing something like a picnic but hadn’t thought through curfew.

I’ve just realised those options are closed and it’s quite an awful feeling.
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

13. Likes SonofScray, Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seen the weather forecast for Saturday in Melbourne?

Curfew or not, I’m not keen to venture outdoors.

Best I’ll get is to hope to sing the song from my deck late in the night, neighbours will love that*

*Pretty sure I’ve got both Dogs & Dees fans in the street below my house based on scarves out of cars this week, fun times
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Working and hoping like hell the night shift guy doesn't take a sickie for the night.
    "It's over. It's all over."

16. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I’m literally just happy to be watching it. The fix around channel 7 (after the apparent money costing fixes didn’t work) was a commercial spec powered booster to the antenna to just get enough range to get a semi decent signal. I don’t understand why 7 make it so hard for fans who watch the game differently or are a long way from a tower rurally. I don’t get it. We are still watching all their ads and they could get Foxtel to pay for it and still run their ads. Enough though. Despite the wallet being lighter I’m just happy to be able to watch it.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

18. Likes azabob liked this post