Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
    Post Thanks / Like

Things you don't say when your side is 3 goals up in the 3rd quarter of the GF

1. We got this and The Bont is going to win the Norm Smith. Who needs a Brownlow!

2. That Baily Fristch is a hack. Woody has owned him today!

3. Our midfield is unstoppable!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Things you don't say when your side is 3 goals up in the 3rd quarter of the GF

I have to admit I was thinking the first but didn’t say it at the tome….. the most disappointing thing, aside from the loss, is the scoreline which in my opinion is not reflective of the gulf between the two teams. I keep searching this forum for some explanation that will make the pain ease but I think like all painful experiences only time will ease it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Things you don't say when your side is 3 goals up in the 3rd quarter of the GF

1. Gee, isn't it lucky that I brought ten (yes, 10) Bulldogs scarves with me to steamy Singapore? I wonder if I can wear them all at once tomorrow...

2. Why was I so worried? We're just about to rain on the b*llsh*t deserve this narrative.

3. My 5.5yr old will have seen two premierships in his short lifetime!
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funke disco View Post
    I have to admit I was thinking the first but didn’t say it at the tome….. the most disappointing thing, aside from the loss, is the scoreline which in my opinion is not reflective of the gulf between the two teams. I keep searching this forum for some explanation that will make the pain ease but I think like all painful experiences only time will ease it.
    I can honestly say that I said all three. I am still chuckling at the way it played out!

There is no way to ease the pain. Laughing about it helps.

5. Likes Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure I said we were doing an incredible job around the ball and defensively not long before the avalanche of Melbourne goals. Aged very poorly.

7. Likes HOSE B ROMERO, Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The person I was watching with wanted to play Freed from Desire at half time.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

9. Likes Funke disco, Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    The person I was watching with wanted to play Freed from Desire at half time.
    That person got their wish....unfortunately it was played by Melbourne turds.