Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Every Dog has its dose: Full squad rolls up sleeves for first jab

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBleed View Post
    You "forgot" the very next line from your quote.

"[FONT="]These events can occur due to other causes, including common viral infections, so it is expected that not all cases are related to vaccination."
    [/FONT]

You've chosen to take precautionary reports as definite cases, 'cos it suits the narrative. . You've chose to inflate the numbers to suit the narrative, You've choses go with the inflammatory but unsubstantiated suggestion that under reporting is occurring, 'cos it suits the narrative.

Over 1000? Even the numbers don't add up. 847 is way less than "Over 1000"

Lies, damn lies and statistics, and you can't even get your statistics close.

You're a liar Champ. Tell your story walking.

Didn't say over 1000, did a simple rounding.

Maybe spend some time on VAERS about these sorts of cases.

If you are really keen check out Emergency Use Authorisation for Pfizer in the USA, and you'll find it was only recently approved in the last few months, unlike what the govt here was telling us here that is was approved. (Hint: Emergency Use Authorisation in the USA = Provisional Approval here, not proper approval)

I'll leave this here, but you might wonder why this has not been reported.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

If my memory serves me Dry Rot was the very first poster on this board to raise the alarm bells to how serious COVID was and the potential it had to ruin the world. Personally I didn’t believe Dry Rot and thought they were going off the deep end.
    What I’m saying is dry rot has runs on the board in understanding and interpreting data when it comes to this stuff
    More of an In Bruges guy?

3. Likes jeemak, Sedat, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    If my memory serves me Dry Rot was the very first poster on this board to raise the alarm bells to how serious COVID was and the potential it had to ruin the world. Personally I didn’t believe Dry Rot and thought they were going off the deep end.
    What I’m saying is dry rot has runs on the board in understanding and interpreting data when it comes to this stuff
    Yes you're right, DR was indeed onto it early. That's one of the reasons why I didn't make my responses to his posts personal.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.