Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

So now I need to know my password for my Bulldogs account and have my phone charged for every game?

Post Thanks / Like

I just signed in and pressed for tickets for next Friday night. It automatically allocated me 3 tickets , 1 adult and 2 junior (I didn’t necessarily need the kids tickets) in 3 very seperate sections of the ground. I’m assuming it’s just allocating random seats as it’s GA, but I can see it leading to confusion if that’s the process.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    My recollection is there was a date by which you had to contact the club to get your exact old seats. I only know this because I look after my mum's affairs.
    I wouldn't panic though, I'm sure they'll be able to sort you out with seats close to where you previously were.
    Contact the club first thing Monday.
    On Tinder Gg?

4. Likes KT31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    On Tinder Gg?
    Haha. Gold. At 85, why not hey!

6. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    So now I need to know my password for my Bulldogs account and have my phone charged for every game?
    Would think you should know your passwords for all your accounts, so you saying you normally go to the footy with a flat phone.

Post Thanks / Like

40,000!

For comparison, last year we reached this figure on 7 April.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    So we don't have the same seats anymore? I went through the app and it's putting my 8yr old son 2 sections over in different seats. I hope I'm doing this wrong because if this is what we have to put up with I'm cancelling now.
    So the outcome was that I lost my seats. They were taken up and the guy on the phone was so quick to point out it was my fault, I should have followed this up by Dec 10 and I'd been reminded numerous times. They managed to get me in the same Aisle, 2 rows closer. Still not pleased, I found the original email which was an oversite on my behalf, I'll take that but the numerous follow ups are nowhere to be seen and I guarantee you were not sent. I'm disappointed, my Membership won't be nuked but I certainly won't be as generous as I have been in years gone by. Our Membership department have completely lost their human touch which always made me feel wanted.

I'd like to thank those who tried to help calm me down on Friday. I've had an awful few weeks and this, while may seem small to others and really it is, was like the straw that broke the camels back and left me in a very dark place.
    Last edited by G-Mo77; 28-02-2022 at 02:01 PM.

10. Thanks Grantysghost, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the outcome was that I lost my seats. They were taken up and the guy on the phone was so quick to point out it was my fault and I should have followed this up by Dec 10 and I'd been reminded numerous times. They managed to get me in the same Aisle, 2 rows closer. Still not pleased, I found the original email which was an oversite on my behalf, I'll take that but the numerous follow ups are nowhere to be seen and I guarantee you were not sent. I'm disappointed, my Membership won't be nuked but I certainly won't be as generous as I have been in years gone by. Our Membership department have completely lost their human touch which always made me feel wanted.

I'd like to thank those who tried to help calm me down on Friday. I've had an awful few weeks and this, while may seem small to others and really it is, was like the straw that broke the camels back and left me in a very dark place.
    Glad it's sorted mate. Hopefully it won't be too much difference for you.

Hope you're travelling ok, it's similar for my mum she struggles with the changes of late. I think she maybe got some txt message reminders but I can't be certain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Glad it's sorted mate. Hopefully it won't be too much difference for you.

Hope you're travelling ok, it's similar for my mum she struggles with the changes of late. I think she maybe got some txt message reminders but I can't be certain.
    Yes, I got text messages and rang in on the last day to get the same seats. I was lucky.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

13. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the outcome was that I lost my seats. They were taken up and the guy on the phone was so quick to point out it was my fault, I should have followed this up by Dec 10 and I'd been reminded numerous times. They managed to get me in the same Aisle, 2 rows closer. Still not pleased, I found the original email which was an oversite on my behalf, I'll take that but the numerous follow ups are nowhere to be seen and I guarantee you were not sent. I'm disappointed, my Membership won't be nuked but I certainly won't be as generous as I have been in years gone by. Our Membership department have completely lost their human touch which always made me feel wanted.

Sorry to hear mate, footy should be a positive outlet for us not something that piles on top. Can totally understand what is seemingly a small thing pushing you past the edge!
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope things are on the improve for you this week GMo.

Post Thanks / Like

A little birdie told me there will be a solution in place for those without smart phones by rd 2.

No idea what it is.

Considering we just launched our 3 yr inclusion program it does seem odd to exclude those without smart phones, especially when many of them are elderly (a fair portion).

Watch this space I guess. Not sure why they did a hard cut over and didn't phase it in over a few years.

If the QR code is static, like it is for my A Leagues membership it should have been an option in your membership to have a plastic card with it on.

It's not rocket science right?

17. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Likes josie, Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes GVGjr, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    I just signed in and pressed for tickets for next Friday night. It automatically allocated me 3 tickets , 1 adult and 2 junior (I didn’t necessarily need the kids tickets) in 3 very seperate sections of the ground. I’m assuming it’s just allocating random seats as it’s GA, but I can see it leading to confusion if that’s the process.
    I logged in last week and noticed the same thing. On hold to speak to someone about it now. If those of us with GA memberships can sit anywhere, why have the app allocate us seats (as you say, all in separate parts of the ground)?

Post Thanks / Like

Confirmed with the club that anyone with a GA membership can ignore those seat allocations and sit anywhere.
    Why have it then?
    Anyway, FYI all.