Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Confirmed with the club that anyone with a GA membership can ignore those seat allocations and sit anywhere.
    Why have it then?
    Anyway, FYI all.
    Ticketek - whole system is strange
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Ticketek - whole system is strange
    Agreed. A lot simpler to have your own same reserved seats like you have!

Post Thanks / Like

My membership card arrived today. It doesn’t have any info on my allocated seat number on it. Is this normal? The club have unfortunately stuffed up many aspects of my so called Bulldog 4 Life membership so I’m just wondering and really don’t want to go through the phone ordeal again,,
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
    My membership card arrived today. It doesn’t have any info on my allocated seat number on it. Is this normal? The club have unfortunately stuffed up many aspects of my so called Bulldog 4 Life membership so I’m just wondering and really don’t want to go through the phone ordeal again,,
    Mine doesn't say anything other than years of membership and tier.

5. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Confirmed with the club that anyone with a GA membership can ignore those seat allocations and sit anywhere.<br>
    Why have it then?<br>
    Anyway, FYI all.
    <br>

If you go on Ticketmaster to get your GA tickets for the Carlton home game it does not give you the option of getting a ticket at $0.00 but it asks you to upgrade at a minimum of $10 per ticket. I stand so just want the GA ticket. Last year when you used your barcode to get GA tickets it had the option of $0.00. It is not there this year even though on the Membership site it says it is. Anyone know what you need to do to get GA ticket on your Membership?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
    My membership card arrived today. It doesn’t have any info on my allocated seat number on it. Is this normal?
    The card is nothing more than a souvenir. All ticketing is done on your phone thru bulldog app.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    <br>

If you go on Ticketmaster to get your GA tickets for the Carlton home game it does not give you the option of getting a ticket at $0.00 but it asks you to upgrade at a minimum of $10 per ticket. I stand so just want the GA ticket. Last year when you used your barcode to get GA tickets it had the option of $0.00. It is not there this year even though on the Membership site it says it is. Anyone know what you need to do to get GA ticket on your Membership?
    For GA you don't need to do anything in advance I don't believe. Just scan your digital membership card (in the app) at the gate.

From the club email:
    General Admission members will be able to scan into Marvel Stadium using their digital membership card. Unlike 2021, members won’t be required to redeem a seat via Ticketmaster for home games and therefore do not need to participate in the Rounds 1-5 member on sale from Tuesday 1 March. If you do wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, you will need to do so via the Ticketmaster and using your member barcode.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    For GA you don't need to do anything in advance I don't believe. Just scan your digital membership card (in the app) at the gate.

From the club email:
    Thanks for that Axe Man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Mine doesn't say anything other than years of membership and tier.
    42 Years, nice one. I am at 49 years, so big 50 next year.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

11. Likes josie, Grantysghost, MrMahatma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    42 Years, nice one. I am at 49 years, so big 50 next year.
    Nice - be interested to see what you get. My mum cracked 50 a few years ago can't recall what she got. Think a nice scarf from memory and some other bits and pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    <br>

I've actually just seen some verification elsewhere that Silver and Gold members have to pay a $10 stadium fee per home game.

This seems absolutely insane to me, was the membership cheaper due to this? Was it communicated before people purchased their memberships?

Crazy.

Edit : Apparently this is for stadium cleaning. It gets stupider. I don't blame the club this seems to be an AFL mandate. This is from direct comms with the membership department. I really hope this is all a mistake and not true!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I've actually just seen some verification elsewhere that Silver and Gold members have to pay a $10 stadium fee per home game.

This seems absolutely insane to me, was the membership cheaper due to this? Was it communicated before people purchased their memberships?

Crazy.
    How did you find this out? Are you sure it isn't because round 1 is an away game.

Round 2 tickets haven't been released as such and from what I can tell you don't need to pay any further fees.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I think some members are getting tripped up when asked to log into your bulldog account, you have the option to either log into ticketmaster or the bulldog account.

If you select the ticketmaster account by mistake you will need to purchase tickets etc.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    How did you find this out? Are you sure it isn't because round 1 is an away game.

Round 2 tickets haven't been released as such and from what I can tell you don't need to pay any further fees.
    It's from another group. Let me just paste the comms here. It doesn't affect me, so I don't know for sure but this is pretty scary if true. I'll say again, I'm not 100% sure but there's enough to ask the question.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me get a definite answer as it will affect my mum.

Update : On hold, up to about the 20th rendition of the theme song. Not sure it's a good idea to associate it with a negative experience! xD

Update 2 : I got a pre-recorded message saying they're overloaded and got kicked from the call after 15 minutes. I'll email.
    Last edited by Grantysghost; 02-03-2022 at 02:15 PM.