Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

This is from the FAQ :

What is a Silver 9 membership?

• 4 hours ago
    • Updated

In 2020 the Silver 9 membership had been introduced to navigate through the possibility of reduced stadium capacities, social distancing and contact tracing restrictions being in place.

- Members will have access to our 9 home games at Marvel Stadium in 2022
    - Silver 9 members will have first priority to guarantee tickets on level 1
    - Members will have the option to secure a seat by paying an upgrade fee of $10 adult or $5 for a junior
    - Members will be able to book with other Silver 9 members by using their barcodes during the ticket purchase process
    - Silver members will also be able to purchase guest passes for friends and family depending on the demand for tickets for the particular game they are looking to attend
    - Members will be able to redeem level 1 tickets from the Western Bulldogs level 1 member allocation (between aisle 16 and 41)

Post Thanks / Like

C8197BF1-2563-414E-B0CD-5B1311D4F142.jpg

From FAQ part of bulldogs app.

Post Thanks / Like

Received this last week

Dear Michael

As the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season fast approaches, we can’t wait to welcome you back to the footy and into your beloved Reserved Seat at Marvel Stadium.

Ahead of our first home game on Thursday 24 March against Carlton, we wanted to provide you with detailed information regarding your match day access.

Reserved seat members will be able to scan into Marvel Stadium using their digital membership card. Unlike 2021, reserved seat members won’t be required to redeem a seat via Ticketmaster for home games and therefore do not need to participate in the Rounds 1-5 member on sale from Tuesday 1 March.

Your digital membership card is located in the Western Bulldogs Mobile app, and you can click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set this up. On your digital membership card are details of your reserved seat location, along with anyone else connected to your account.

Members should be able to see all home games within the app ahead of time, with the barcode appearing on the ticket within 72 hours of the respective match start time. You can then add these tickets to your Wallet on your smart phone, to make for easier access and a smooth entrance into Marvel Stadium.

Members will not be able to scan into Marvel Stadium using the traditional plastic card. These cards have been issued as keepsakes, with all stadiums moving to digital ticketing and scan-in for the upcoming season.

Members with away game entitlements will have access to these games by scanning into the MCG or Marvel Stadium on the match day, using your digital membership card in the Western Bulldogs app. If you wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, you will need to do so via the ticketing agent and using your away member barcode, which will be sent to eligible members via SMS on Monday 28 February. Upgrades for Rd 1 v Melbourne at the MCG will be available via Ticketek on Tuesday 1 March at 2pm, with General Public tickets available from Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

We understand and acknowledge that not all members own a smart phone device and will be concerned about how to access the Club's home games at Marvel Stadium. If you are a member who requires additional support, or if you are experiencing difficulties accessing your digital membership, please don’t hesitate to contact our membership team at membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or on 1300 46 36 47. Our membership team will also be on hand at all home & away matches in Melbourne to provide support & assistance.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

That seems to indicate no additional cost.

There's some mixed messaging, I've got a ticket in with the membership department with a very simple question.

Do silver members have to pay any additional fees to attend home games?

Should put it to bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    That seems to indicate no additional cost.

There's some mixed messaging, I've got a ticket in with the membership department with a very simple question.

Do silver members have to pay any additional fees to attend home games?

Should put it to bed.
    Do silver members have a reserved seat?

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Do silver members have a reserved seat?
    I believe so. My mum is silver and she's always had one on lvl 1.

Post Thanks / Like

This is on the sign up page.

Gold and Silver seating are subject to capacity on level 2 and 1 respectively. Members will be required to redeem a ticket during their designated priority window as a cost of $10^ per adult and $5^ per junior. Tickets will likely go on-sale the week of each home game with members being communicated on the booking process.
    *Access to seats, in each tier of membership, is general admission and is subject to capacity. Based on current advice, it is expected that games in 2022 will be fully ticketed with members required to pre-book a seat for each match they wish to attend.

Dependent on your membership tier, a booking fee per seat will be applied (unless you have opted in for your reserved seat). These booking fees were previously included within the cost of memberships. To create greater value and flexibility they have been removed, such that you only pay this amount for only the matches you choose to attend.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe so. My mum is silver and she's always had one on lvl 1.
    therefore should be covered under the Reserved Seat note above.

Post Thanks / Like

This is on the sign up page.

Gold and Silver seating are subject to capacity on level 2 and 1 respectively. Members will be required to redeem a ticket during their designated priority window as a cost of $10^ per adult and $5^ per junior. Tickets will likely go on-sale the week of each home game with members being communicated on the booking process.
    *Access to seats, in each tier of membership, is general admission and is subject to capacity. Based on current advice, it is expected that games in 2022 will be fully ticketed with members required to pre-book a seat for each match they wish to attend.

Dependent on your membership tier, a booking fee per seat will be applied (unless you have opted in for your reserved seat). These booking fees were previously included within the cost of memberships. To create greater value and flexibility they have been removed, such that you only pay this amount for only the matches you choose to attend.
    That maybe old based on the email I posted.

Post Thanks / Like

That maybe old based on the email I posted.
    It's pretty poor to leave contradictive messaging everywhere.

I'm leaning towards you have to pay the 10.

If it's confusing for me, imagine for those less ofay with technology.

Really poor, and you can't get through to anyone on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty poor to leave contradictive messaging everywhere.

I'm leaning towards you have to pay the 10.

If it's confusing for me, imagine for those less ofay with technology.

Really poor, and you can't get through to anyone on the phone.
    This on the Club website yesterday. Similar to email.

Tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ first five rounds of the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season will officially go on sale today for members and fans.

Unlike 2021, reserved seat & general admission members won’t be required to redeem a seat via Ticketmaster for home games and therefore do not need to participate in the Rounds 1-5 member on sale from Tuesday 1 March. Members will be able to scan into Marvel Stadium using their digital membership card.

General Admission members can enter their member barcode online and upgrade to a reserved seat if they wish. These members will receive priority access before the public on-sale.

Pay as You Go (PAYG) members, can redeem tickets for both Rounds 2 & 3 in the home club member on sale window from Tuesday 1 March at 11am using their membership barcode.

Membership barcodes were sent to members who hold this product on Friday 25 February via e-mail and will be sent again via SMS on Tuesday 29 March.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

Access to Away Games Melbourne & Round 5 v North

Members with away game entitlements will have access to these games by scanning into the MCG or Marvel Stadium on the match day, using their digital membership card in the Western Bulldogs app.

If you wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, you will need to do so via the ticketing agent and their away member barcode. An SMS was sent to eligible members on Monday 28 February.

Upgrades for Rd 1 v Melbourne at the MCG will be available via Ticketek on Tuesday 1 March at 2pm, with General Public tickets available from Wednesday 2 March at 10am.

Digital scan in explainer here.
    This is very clear that you don't need to go to Ticketmaster, unless yopu want to upgrade your ticket, and therefore you don't pay anymore

Post Thanks / Like

This on the Club website yesterday. Similar to email.

This is very clear that you don't need to go to Ticketmaster, unless yopu want to upgrade your ticket, and therefore you don't pay anymore
    That's how I read it too, and certainly the way it should be.

This is the official club membership faq updated 5 hours ago, so you can see the contradiction here.

https://westernbulldogs.zendesk.com/...-9-membership-
    Last edited by Grantysghost; 02-03-2022 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

That's how I read it too, and certainly the way it should be.

This is the official club membership faq updated 5 hours ago, so you can see the contradiction here.

https://westernbulldogs.zendesk.com/...-9-membership-
    That looks like it applies to Silver 9 without reserved seating? wow, how to make things complicated

Post Thanks / Like

My best guess is the website has not been updated, which is causing the contradictory information. I would think the recent emails from the club would take precedence.

I found this example still on the website that I am sure is incorrect since walk up general admin access to games has been confirmed:

It is disappointing if they have not updated the website with the correct information. It is causing an already complicated situation to become even more muddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    My best guess is the website has not been updated, which is causing the contradictory information. I would think the recent emails from the club would take precedence.

I found this example still on the website that I am sure is incorrect since walk up general admin access to games has been confirmed:

It is disappointing if they have not updated the website with the correct information. It is causing an already complicated situation to become even more muddy.
    Unfortunate for sure. Would cut down their service desk tickets by a fair bit if they had a decent faq and removed artefacts.

They might be able to answer the phone then and not hang up on you ! (After 35 renditions of Sons of the West).