Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Weird mine is there. You have away games? Wait you have North so yes.
    It's weird. And i want to secure tix before i secure flights and....AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH.

Why did we have to fix a system that (to me) so clearly wasn't broken. This is supposed to be a fun part of my life!

To everyone who is saying it is clear what to do - I get what you are saying. The trouble is when you haven't paid a single second of attention over the past 2-years to anything ticketing related (aside from the GF last year) and now all of a sudden you are confronted by having to download an app you have never used, find a logon you didn't realise even existed and even THEN the one game you wanted to attend isn't there AND THEN you run into a 3-hour time difference and cannot get anyone on the phone.

Between floods and Ukraine this is the ultimate first world problem (poor baby can't book flights and seats at a footy game) BUT when you have one bye round in your own season and you want to get the hell out of a state you have been stuck in for WAYYYYYYY too long by a maniacal dictator well...it all seems like a lot.

Rant over.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe try a different device MJP? Worth a shot.

Or clear the app cache/reinstall it.

Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Initiative for those that can get there

Member Open Night

The Bulldogs will open the VU Whitten Oval doors next Thursday March 10 from 4pm – 7pm to welcome members and answer any queries heading into the new season.

Members will have the chance to get assistance with their digital membership cards, browse the new Bulldogs merchandise range and speak to our friendly staff.

The Bulldogs Shop and Barkers Café will be open for business and keep your eye out for some free Western Bulldogs giveaways too!

If you are unable to attend the Open Night, please see further information below to ensure you're as prepared as possible for the start of the new season.

Reserved Seat and General Admission Members will be able to scan into home games using their digital membership card via the Western Bulldogs app. This represents a change for members on these product types, who are no longer required to redeem a seat via Ticketmaster.

Members experiencing difficulty accessing their digital card are encouraged to view the step by step guide here for further assistance.

If you do not own a smart phone or cannot access the Western Bulldogs app, please contact Membership Services for alternate match day access arrangements

Digital cards for multiple membership accounts with one email address will appear on the primary account holder’s email. For example, if you have junior members with no separate email address, their digital cards will appear on the adult’s membership account and email they are linked to.

If you have the away games add-on product, you can scan in using your digital card on match day free of charge as general admission or go through relevant ticketing agencies to upgrade to a reserved seat (reserved seat fees apply).

You might be wondering why your general admission (Bronze) member comes up with seats on the Digital Card? This does not mean you have been allocated a specific seat  More details can be found here.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say it's been forced tbh. I think they've been overwhelmed with questions regarding the new systems in place.
    Agree great initiative.

Post Thanks / Like

My 73 year old father managed to load his digital membership into the app and he's precisely as technically savvy as you would expect a 73 year old to be.

I do understand the confusion though, hopefully initiatives like this can sort out as many members as possible before round 1/2.

10. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone hasn't got their membership yet, or wants to get an extra for a family member etc, there is a deal available today only to get a 9 game home membership for $95. I'm going to get one for my Carlton-supporting wife so she has no excuse not to come with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Deal jump!

13. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    Deal jump!

A week from round 1

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    Deal jump!

Insane deal, 9 games for $95, a slap in the face to the auto renew members who pay full price without blinking year after year
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    Insane deal, 9 games for $95, a slap in the face to the auto renew members who pay full price without blinking year after year
    The terms of the offer involve:

Members must go on a Committed Bulldog upfront payment plan which automatically renews on October 28, 2022 for the 2023 season. Members will be communicated with about their 2022 Committed Bulldog payment plan membership in September 2022 prior to payment being taken on October 28, 2022. Members are able to opt-out of the automatic rollover by contacting the Club via email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au or by calling 03 8899 7414 prior to October 28, 2022.
    The club is obviously banking on a lot of those taking up the offer not opting out of the auto renewal and becoming full paying members from 2023 onwards.

It's an interesting strategy that has been successfully used by other clubs like St Kilda to boost their membership numbers and revenue in the following years. Hopefully it works for us.

17. Thanks hujsh, boydogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    And will it mean next year people hold out for the deal?

I expect a lag in numbers waiting for it. Bit short sighted maybe but hey gotta hit the 50k !

19. Likes boydogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bit short sighted maybe but hey gotta hit the 50k !
    Oh don't worry Ghost we will some how miraculously get a couple just over 50k when the deadline hits.

Post Thanks / Like

I expect a lag in numbers waiting for it. Bit short sighted maybe but hey gotta hit the 50k !
    Pretty sure all the clubs are doing these promos on SEN club membership day. Carlton had similar yesterday

22. Likes Prince Imperial liked this post