Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

The 9 games for the price of 3 deal is still going apparently for anyone who hasn't signed up yet.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/bulldogs...ampaign=senmem

OFFER EXTENDED!
    Western Bulldogs Exclusive Member Offer!

Western Bulldogs Membership Day exclusive offer for SEN listeners has been extended.

Get a nine game bronze Western Bulldogs membership for the price of three games!

That’s access to Level 3 seating at ALL Marvel Stadium home games for just $95 or $9.50 per month. Save $110!

Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, ratsmac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Social club members should have email to download SC to phone wallet.

Post Thanks / Like

I signed up 2 Ej Whitten supporter memberships
    I live in Perth so would like to help people upgrade for games
    How do I go about doing that
    Because you cant beat the boys of the BULLDOG breed!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the snakeman View Post
    Social club members should have email to download SC to phone wallet.
    I received that via email and downloaded that to my Apple wallet.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    I received that via email and downloaded that to my Apple wallet.
    Eastdog, in your wallet do you see something that specifically says social club? I added, as instructed, but the details in my wallet just seem to be the seat info.

Why is this all so hard???
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The bulldog tragician View Post
    Eastdog, in your wallet do you see something that specifically says social club? I added, as instructed, but the details in my wallet just seem to be the seat info.

Yep there is a specific item that says social club.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Its not.
    Are you using apple or android? If android click on the play store tab on the email sent (can't remember if it says save) open google pay on your phone app and it should be there . PS. make sure you do this with your phone not on your pc obviously. Should have bulldog emblem with social club your name and membership number.
    PS. It will be in google pay NOT bulldog app.

10. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its not.
    Are you using apple or android? If android click on the play store tab on the email sent (can't remember if it says save) open google pay on your phone app and it should be there . PS. make sure you do this with your phone not on your pc obviously. Should have bulldog emblem with social club your name and membership number.
    Yep you get the link from the email. I have apple and hit the app store icon to get my pass then it had the add option.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Eastdog;777932]Yep you get the link from the email. I have apple and hit the app store icon to get my pass then it had the add option.[/QUOT
    Should be in your apple wallet then after you hit add.

Post Thanks / Like

Its not.
    I’m using Apple. I click the link and get to the screen which shows social club membership and click add. However it has not appeared in my apple wallet or the Bulldog app.
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

I’m using Apple. I click the link and get to the screen which shows social club membership and click add. However it has not appeared in my apple wallet or the Bulldog app.
    I can't figure out how to add it to my apple wallet, all I can do is download some file.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I can't figure out how to add it to my apple wallet, all I can do is download some file.
    Same here. I can see it in the browser and I press add, but it doesn't appear in my Apple Wallet.

I am just going to have the email ready, and click the link and show that when it comes up.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Same here. I can see it in the browser and I press add, but it doesn't appear in my Apple Wallet.

I am just going to have the email ready, and click the link and show that when it comes up.
    This is very frustrating. I couldn't even see the pass from the email in order to add to my wallet. As a work around I emailed it to myself and opened on my phone so at least now I can see the pass and click add to wallet. But it still does not appear in my wallet.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I'm not the only one who can't add to the wallet.
    Twitter @bulldogstragic