Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  266
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 Western Bulldogs Membership Thread

Slow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. Its going to take a minor miracle to hit 50k this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Hmm. Its going to take a minor miracle to hit 50k this year.
    Last year we had 45,000 about this time and ended with 46,541.

It will be close to 50k I think.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

I don't know why but I think we will get there.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I don't know why but I think we will get there.
    Peter Gordon to buy 3,000 pet memberships?

6. Likes WBFC4FFC, Bulldog4life, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We reached the 45k mark last year on 20th May, so we are still well ahead. Less of a Covid factor this year, so I'm still confident of the magical 50k.

https://www.woof.net.au/forum/showth...126#post782126

8. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just post a worked number, it’s what the smart clubs do. We could have 65k members if we do that.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    We reached the 45k mark last year on 20th May, so we are still well ahead. Less of a Covid factor this year, so I'm still confident of the magical 50k.

https://www.woof.net.au/forum/showth...126#post782126
    Yes you are right

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

47,653 our current membership record so over that will break it. Very close to it now. Looking very good for 50K.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Example of how bad it's become at the coterie level. We didn't get our paid for entitlement last season (signed framed photo). I usually wouldn't care however because it was Marra's first season I think it was a significant item.

Didn't happen last year. I asked for it again in Feb. This is from the 21st of Feb.

"In terms of your signed gift from Jamarra, these are currently being framed and we’ll be in touch in the coming weeks with arrangements for sponsors to collect these or have them distributed."

Haven't heard a word since, nor have we any photo.

I'm over hassling them, reduces me as a human so I won't anymore; but ffs is anyone monitoring how members are being dealt with? We are literally not getting what we paid for whilst the club banks profit.

Dare say it's my last year as a player sponsor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Example of how bad it's become at the coterie level. We didn't get our paid for entitlement last season (signed framed photo). I usually wouldn't care however because it was Marra's first season I think it was a significant item.

Didn't happen last year. I asked for it again in Feb. This is from the 21st of Feb.

"In terms of your signed gift from Jamarra, these are currently being framed and we’ll be in touch in the coming weeks with arrangements for sponsors to collect these or have them distributed."

Haven't heard a word since, nor have we any photo.

I'm over hassling them, reduces me as a human so I won't anymore; but ffs is anyone monitoring how members are being dealt with? We are literally not getting what we paid for whilst the club banks profit.

Dare say it's my last year as a player sponsor.
    Ok i did email again against my better judgement. Was a little terse, against my nature I cc'ed Ameet.

Guess what; the coterie manager called within 5 minutes of me sending it.

Also, I'm not dumb so I ignored it and asked him to respond via email. This guy is a classic talk my way out of any situation type.

Not today big fella.

14. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok i did email again against my better judgement. Was a little terse, against my nature I cc'ed Ameet.

Guess what; the coterie manager called within 5 minutes of me sending it.

Also, I'm not dumb so I ignored it and asked him to respond via email. This guy is a classic talk my way out of any situation type.

Not today big fella.
    Further update - apparently there aren't guest speakers before the game because TWO more people would've meant that player sponsors would've been locked out due to room size (it's probably the same if not bigger).

"Regarding the players and MC, with room capacity constraints in the Quill Room (not based on covid, just size), we wanted to monitor ticketing uptake for our initial home games to ensure that we could safely get all of our Players Sponsors back to the footy and we wouldn’t initially end up with a situation where we had guest speakers, but a significant number of Player Sponsors being denied entry into the room."

Two people, a player and an MC would've led to a SIGNIFICANT number of player sponsors missing out.

FMD - What horsesh1t.

Post Thanks / Like

Further update - apparently there aren't guest speakers before the game because TWO more people would've meant that player sponsors would've been locked out due to room size (it's probably the same if not bigger).

"Regarding the players and MC, with room capacity constraints in the Quill Room (not based on covid, just size), we wanted to monitor ticketing uptake for our initial home games to ensure that we could safely get all of our Players Sponsors back to the footy and we wouldn’t initially end up with a situation where we had guest speakers, but a significant number of Player Sponsors being denied entry into the room."

Two people, a player and an MC would've led to a SIGNIFICANT number of player sponsors missing out.

FMD - What horsesh1t.
    Shouldn't this change now with further covid restrictions eased from Tomorrow.
    I guess the renovations at Marvel aren't helping either.

I know the bar on level 2 (opposite side of Medallion Club) is closed. I could go there showing my social club membership, but that is closed down as well.

Very frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like

GG complete lack of care by the club. Don’t blame you for following up and not wanting to follow up.

If there are delays they seriously need to on top of their communication.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't this change now with further covid restrictions eased from Tomorrow.
    I wouldn't have thought so since it explicitly says the capacity constraints are not covid related.

Overall it sounds like a very disappointing effort by the club. Surely this area of the club is not affected by the soft cap and should be back to pre covid staff levels and performance expectations? Fair enough to have cut them some slack the past 2 seasons but it's not good enough now.