Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  67
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 50,000 members, 50,000 posts

POST 50,000

Thank you to all who have responded to this thread. I thoroughly enjoy reading WOOF and try to make a contribution where possible.

A forum is only as good as the posters that contribute, and it would be nice if we had many more contributions, especially from lurkers and some new members.

I do miss some of the past members who have now disappeared, there were some great posters.

Yes, we don't always agree with each other, but the good thing on this forum is we don't go the man, and we argue our points.

Some may think I side too much with the club, but where there is no evidence of wrong doing by the club and simply guess work, I will always defend it and try to give an alternative view point. The club is not always perfect either, but when you have been a supporter as long as I have you will understand what we have gone through and where we have been to where we are at. You really need to appreciate the achievements of the Club over the past decade or more.

Hope to read many more posts throughout the years to come and I will stick with the club through thick and thin.

I am very confident we can make a few more GF over the next few years, and hopefully win another premiership.
    Last edited by bornadog; 30-12-2021 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    POST 50,000

Thank you to all who have responded to this thread. I thoroughly enjoy reading WOOF and try to make a contribution where possible.

A forum is only as good as the posters that contribute, and it would be nice if we had many more contributions, especially from lerkers and some new members.

I do miss some of the past members who have now disappeared, there were some great posters.

Yes, we don't always agree with each other, but the good thing on this forum is we don't go the man, and we argue our points.

Some may think I side too much with the club, but where there is no evidence of wrong doing by the club and simply guess work, I will always defend it and try to give an alternative view point. The club is not always perfect either, but when you have been a supporter as long as I have you will understand what we have gone through and where we have been to where we are at. You really need to appreciate the achievements of the Club over the past decade or more.

Hope to read many more posts throughout the years to come and I will stick with the club through thick and thin.

I am very confident we can make a few more GF over the next few years, and hopefully win another premiership.
    Stupid, sexy BAD.
    "It's over. It's all over."

3. Likes jeemak, bornadog, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: 50,000 members, 50,000 posts

Somebody put up a poll to decide his new flair.

Bullgod and Bad to the bone my nominations xD

Maybe head of marketing?

5. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great work, BAD.

This forum is so important to many to discuss and debrief on all things Bulldog, and is reliant on consistent contributions to keep the discussion going. So thanks BAD and everyone for continuing to make this a great place for all of us.

7. Likes bornadog, EasternWest liked this post