Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

First there is Fev and now Kane Johnson

Been a busy week for senior players. Kane Johnson was arrested in the early hours of this morning for urinating in public. What is happening with these fools?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First there is Fev and now Kane Johnson

I call for AFL player reserved toilets

Post Thanks / Like

They're simply that; fools.

If they couldn't play football, they'd be cleaning toilets.

It's pathetic; where are one's morals & common sense in todays society? Not to mention, he's supposed to be a 'leader' of a professional football club. You'd think these blokes would have it drilled in to their heads that bad behaviour is not tolerated/acceptable.

They never learn.

Crizza Guest

Without being too biased - I am always so proud that none of the Doggies are ever in the news for these types of reasons!!

Surely this helps us out when sponsors think about their marketing dollar, TAC anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crizza View Post
    Without being too biased - I am always so proud that none of the Doggies are ever in the news for these types of reasons!!

Surely this helps us out when sponsors think about their marketing dollar, TAC anyone?
    !!!!!!!!!

You noticed too!!!!!

Why never us? We have the best off field record with these things yet we were overlooked for Collingwood (yeah clever)

May become a process of elimination

Post Thanks / Like

Especially after the press on Fev? both are older players, yeah maybe 18 year olds might do it but these 2 have family, my question is what was fev doing out at 4am in the morning when he has a wife and child at home? GROW UP. Poor old Terry Wallace, pressures on for him to sack him as captain, and who needs that after the first game of the year?

Post Thanks / Like

I heard Kane urinated on police headquarters , is that true? If so has he got a brain in his skull or what , they would have cameras everywhere!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Been a busy week for senior players. Kane Johnson was arrested in the early hours of this morning for urinating in public. What is happening with these fools?
    Look, I am aware that these guys should be upholding the law and presenting themselves as role models.....but on the scale of possible infractions isn't a whizz in public on the lesser scale?

Given I have the bladder that must surely have the capacity of a thimble, I have, when imbibing in a few drinks, seen nature call urgently...... requring me to seek a laneway or a bush to relieve myself.
    I don't know the details of Kane's offence, was he trying to be sutble.. or we he standing on the footpath in public writing his name in cursive script for all to see?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I heard Kane urinated on police headquarters , is that true? If so has he got a brain in his skull or what , they would have cameras everywhere!
    Right near there from what I heard.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe he is dyslexic , was arrested for spelling his name wrong and no capitals.

Post Thanks / Like

He' not playing next week. Suspended himself. Think the club just fined him

Post Thanks / Like

suspended himself i like that, what a pisser, excuse the language. should have used a noose.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    He' not playing next week. Suspended himself. Think the club just fined him
    That's amusing.

"Suspending yourself."

' Now Kane, you've been a bad boy. You're not to play the following week. Alright? Okay '

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Look, I am aware that these guys should be upholding the law and presenting themselves as role models.....but on the scale of possible infractions isn't a whizz in public on the lesser scale?

Given I have the bladder that must surely have the capacity of a thimble, I have, when imbibing in a few drinks, seen nature call urgently...... requring me to seek a laneway or a bush to relieve myself.
    I don't know the details of Kane's offence, was he trying to be sutble.. or we he standing on the footpath in public writing his name in cursive script for all to see?
    I know what you are saying YHF but these are senior players who should know better than this. The AFL, the Clubs and the players want better than this from senior guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Did he smack himself on bum or did he hold a meeting with himself to decide on penalty?