Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  21
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2022

General Admin tickets for round 1 to go on sale at midday today for $22 (save $5). Use the savings to buy yourself half a beer.

2. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MCG General Admission Areas

"Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Friend has a home membership ticket. Can they transfer this week's ticket to somebody else as they're not going??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Friend has a home membership ticket. Can they transfer this week's ticket to somebody else as they're not going??
    Should be able to. Even if it's just a screen shot of the ticket. But I think maybe you can forward them?

I'll check.

6. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Should be able to. Even if it's just a screen shot of the ticket. But I think maybe you can forward them?

I'll check.
    You can do this. Wait till tic available on app 72hrs before game.

8. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If your a social club member will that come up as well on our digital card.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

My social club membership isn't showing up, and I'm a gold member yet can't upgrade my ticket to level 2.
    After years of calling (every year for 4-5 years) including last week they have finally got my name right on the system now
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

I assume the social club will actually be open this season? I haven't seen any communication from the club. Does the physical card say social club member? I can't recall and don't have it on me.

Post Thanks / Like

I also didn't get a choice of what to receive, nor did I receive any physical membership package. I would have chosen the $20 voucher if given the option

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    I also didn't get a choice of what to receive, nor did I receive any physical membership package. I would have chosen the $20 voucher if given the option
    That is not great. My wife chose the beanie over the cap and got neither ! Plus they've had her name spelt wrong for ages (which appears on the web site of the player you sponsor) and it's still not fixed after multiple requests.

As part of our package we are supposed to get a framed signed picture of the player also, nothing from last year I've enquired a heap it's always yeah yeah it's coming. Couple that with the fact I'm essentially behind the goals/in a pocket and not on a wing now (with little communication) it's death by 1000 cuts considering what else I'm hearing on here.

Let's hope they take the feedback on board and right the ship for the future, the Covid credits are running out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I assume the social club will actually be open this season? I haven't seen any communication from the club. Does the physical card say social club member? I can't recall and don't have it on me.
    I received some sort of small metal badge and a round badge made of material with Social Club written on it. Do I use these?

On another note, I use to buy a family membership which gave me two juniors and two adults. I only have one daughter so I put down my wife's nephew down as the other junior. When they hit 18, ten years ago, I changed the membership and said nephew would have to pay his own - which I think he never took up.

Three weeks ago, I got a notification that membership pack is on it's way, however, I had already received all my membership packs.
    What arrived was an envelope, with my name on it, and inside was a sticker and Lanyon, nothing else, and was sent to my nephew's PO Box in Rushworth???? (He lives near Rushworth)
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought we could just log into our WB app in the membership section and show the GA QR code in there to get into the game. Then I saw this on the WB FB page:

First AFL home game for 2022! �� Don’t forget to redeem your ticket when we take on Carlton at Marvel Stadium.

Anyone know what that means? Do we have to do something else before turning up? Just saw it and membership dept. closed for the day :/

Post Thanks / Like

Managed to upgrade my ticket via the Ticketmaster app. Shame you don't get to choose which section you sit in. I refreshed a bunch of times just to get the bay I wanted

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I thought we could just log into our WB app in the membership section and show the GA QR code in there to get into the game. Then I saw this on the WB FB page:

First AFL home game for 2022! �� Don’t forget to redeem your ticket when we take on Carlton at Marvel Stadium.

Anyone know what that means? Do we have to do something else before turning up? Just saw it and membership dept. closed for the day :/
    No you are correct, just scan your QR code from the app.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post

You can just log in to the app, go membership->my digital card login to your bulldogs account and select the game.

It will generate a ticket for the game with a qr code you scan which has an associated barcode number (this is different for each game) . My guess is that's what they mean by redeem but call them to be sure.

You can also choose to download the ticket to your device (apple wallet, gpay for Android).

So yes you just scan in but you need to generate / redeem a ticket in the app.