Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    No you are correct, just scan your QR code from the app.
    Thank you. Not sure why they had to put that in the FB post then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I thought we could just log into our WB app in the membership section and show the GA QR code in there to get into the game. Then I saw this on the WB FB page:

First AFL home game for 2022! �� Don’t forget to redeem your ticket when we take on Carlton at Marvel Stadium.

Anyone know what that means? Do we have to do something else before turning up? Just saw it and membership dept. closed for the day :/
    If you have GA or reserved seat just use QR code on your phone, if you want to upgrade to a seat you need to get that thru tic mast with the barcode on the BD app in "ticket details"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post

So yes you just scan in but you need to generate / redeem a ticket in the app.
    Thanks, I better make sure my dad has done this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the snakeman View Post
    If you have GA or reserved seat just use QR code on your phone, if you want to upgrade to a seat you need to get that thru tic mast with the barcode on the BD app in "ticket details"
    Thanks for the clarification!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    You can just log in to the app, go membership->my digital card login to your bulldogs account and select the game.

It will generate a ticket for the game with a qr code you scan which has an associated barcode number (this is different for each game) . My guess is that's what they mean by redeem but call them to be sure.

You can also choose to download the ticket to your device (apple wallet, gpay for Android).

So yes you just scan in but you need to generate / redeem a ticket in the app.
    I did all of that and now it is showing me a GA ticket and barcode, when I normally have reserved seats.

Edit; I just realised I have two tickets on my digital ticket? One for GA and one for my seat.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I did all of that and now it is showing me a GA ticket and barcode, when I normally have reserved seats.

Edit; I just realised I have two tickets on my digital ticket? One for GA and one for my seat.
    That's a new one. Scalp it! I'm not sure why you'd have two.

I spent ages trying to work out mine last night. I have to go through another 3rd party app called spinzo (more accounts) to register for my seat (this is just for player sponsors don't panic anyone else).

I had to redeem a ticket, get the barcode, sign up to spinzo, enter the barcode, select a seat then register.

There's no way to see what seat you picked either through spinzo so I have nfi what I picked. Had to do that x2 for my wife as well.

This is better though right xD

Post Thanks / Like

Social Club

Just got an email about access to social club, with a link to add to phone.

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Social Club

Just got an email about access to social club, with a link to add to phone.
    Same, just downloaded to phone. All good.

9. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I have ever been into the social club despite having that type of membership for at least 10 years. Can you go in before the game?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I have ever been into the social club despite having that type of membership for at least 10 years. Can you go in before the game?
    Yes you can.

The last few years, when we could go to to games, I have been going to the bar on the 2nd level, opposite side of Medallion club. You need to show your social club membership to get in. Of course you need access to level two as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you can.

The last few years, when we could go to to games, I have been going to the bar on the 2nd level, opposite side of Medallion club. You need to show your social club membership to get in. Of course you need access to level two as well.
    Great, thanks. Won't have access to level 2 but might try the level 1 social club bar depending on how early we get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what I am supposed to do with mine. I click on the "Download on the App Store" (Apple) button in the email. It takes me to some file to download named pass-(some numbers).pkpass. I can download it but then not sure how to add to wallet?

Post Thanks / Like

Back when it was open we would usually go before the game if we got there early enough. Can sit down for a meal if you like and obviously there's the bar. Normally they would have a couple of players that weren't in the senior team speak but with Covid rules that isn't allowed at the moment unfortunately.

15. Likes cinder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another one for the brains trust. Marvel Stadium phone number doesn't take calls anymore (only email, which I have sent) and WB membership line now says to call back later.

If you park underneath at Marvel, can you go straight up to level 3 and sit in GA? Last year on the couple of occasions we did this, they made us exit onto Level 1, walk half way around the ground to another gate and then enter. Really annoying. Probably no one has any idea but just though I would ask.

Edit: Thank you for contacting the Western Bulldogs Membership Department. We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and will look to respond to you within 3-4 business days.

Post Thanks / Like

Another one for the brains trust. Marvel Stadium phone number doesn't take calls anymore (only email, which I have sent) and WB membership line now says to call back later.

If you park underneath at Marvel, can you go straight up to level 3 and sit in GA? Last year on the couple of occasions we did this, they made us exit onto Level 1, walk half way around the ground to another gate and then enter. Really annoying. Probably no one has any idea but just though I would ask.

Edit: Thank you for contacting the Western Bulldogs Membership Department. We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and will look to respond to you within 3-4 business days.

Can you take a lift all the way up?

I would plan to do the same as last year, I doubt it has changed.