Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  21
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2022

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Can you take a lift all the way up?

I would plan to do the same as last year, I doubt it has changed.
    Their website actually says the lifts won't be in use due to Covid (they weren't last year but this year reckon it'll be back to normal).

I did actually get a reply from Marvel: "You will be able to access level 3 from the Car park and will just need to show event staff at the doors your tickets before proceeding up."

Thanks BAD.

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Further info from Marvel:

"We’ve just been advised that the Eastern side of Level 3 will be closed. Due to this, I would suggest entering through the A or B (Bourke Street) as General Admission seating will be on this side of the stadium for level 3 (Gate 8/9). General Admission for Level 3 will be located across aisles 4-21."

EDIT: then got sent:
    My sincere apologies for the confusion. Please ignore my previous email and only refer to the original reply as the information was intended for a different match.

Any car park entry point will be fine as General Admission is located across all aisles on Level 3.

___

Good to hear they are on top of it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Further info from Marvel:

"We’ve just been advised that the Eastern side of Level 3 will be closed. Due to this, I would suggest entering through the A or B (Bourke Street) as General Admission seating will be on this side of the stadium for level 3 (Gate 8/9). General Admission for Level 3 will be located across aisles 4-21."

EDIT: then got sent:
    My sincere apologies for the confusion. Please ignore my previous email and only refer to the original reply as the information was intended for a different match.

Any car park entry point will be fine as General Admission is located across all aisles on Level 3.

___

Good to hear they are on top of it
    I thought it was strange they would be shutting of half of level 3 for a match that should have a fairly healthy attendance.

5. Likes cinder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget to download your digital ticket for round 3
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

7. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I received an SMS this morning offering $10 upgrades to level 1 seats for GA members for anyone interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I received an SMS this morning offering $10 upgrades to level 1 seats for GA members for anyone interested.
    Yes so did i , 6am perth time. Not happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep I download it to my Apple wallet. Easy access that way. Social club ticket in there as well.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know when Ballarat tickets are going on sale? It's under 3 weeks away.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't heard a thing

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Rounds 6-9 info

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...nfo-rounds-6-9

Bulldogs members can secure their seat for the Club’s Round 7 home game against Essendon at Marvel Stadium on Sunday 1 May when tickets go on sale from 11am tomorrow.

Members on a Pay as You Go (PAYG) product will have an opportunity to redeem a seat on either Level 2 (Gold) or Level 1 (Silver), while General Admission members can also upgrade to a reserved seat, and prior to the general public on-sale from 10am Wednesday 6 April.

Members will need their membership barcode in order to redeem a seat through the on-sale process. Full season reserved seat members do no need to participate in the member on-sale and can instead scan in at the gate using their digital membership card.

Tickets can be redeemed via Ticketmaster here:

Access to Ballarat & Interstate Matches

Tickets for the Bulldogs’ Round 6 Match vs Adelaide at Mars Stadium on Saturday 23 April will go on sale for Members on Tuesday 12 April at 10am, and prior to the general public on sale on Wednesday 13 April.

Ballarat members, including members who have already purchased the Ballarat reserved seat add-on, will be able to scan-in at the gates using their digital membership card.

On-sale member timings for the Club’s Round 8 match against Port Adelaide at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 6 May will be confirmed within the next two weeks.

Access to Away Games    

Members with away game entitlements will have access to these games by scanning into the MCG or Marvel Stadium on the match day, using their digital membership card in the Western Bulldogs app.

If you wish to upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat, members will need to do so via the ticketing agent and using their away member barcode.

Member upgrades for the Round 9 match versus Collingwood at Marvel Stadium on Friday 13 May will be available from 11am tomorrow via Ticketmaster, with general public tickets on sale from 10am Wednesday 6 April.

14. Thanks bornadog, HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Danny. Of course I saw this on the website not long after asking the question. Strange they are only releasing the tickets less than 2 weeks before the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the snakeman View Post
    Rounds 6-9 info

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...nfo-rounds-6-9

Access to Ballarat & Interstate Matches

Tickets for the Bulldogs’ Round 6 Match vs Adelaide at Mars Stadium on Saturday 23 April will go on sale for Members on Tuesday 12 April at 10am, and prior to the general public on sale on Wednesday 13 April.

Ballarat members, including members who have already purchased the Ballarat reserved seat add-on, will be able to scan-in at the gates using their digital membership card.

On-sale member timings for the Club’s Round 8 match against Port Adelaide at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 6 May will be confirmed within the next two weeks.
    Don't forget to get your Ballarat ticket today

Post Thanks / Like

any one else having problems?
    my barcodes not working..much stress when you are designated ticket person !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dadsgirl16 View Post
    any one else having problems?
    my barcodes not working..much stress when you are designated ticket person !!
    Yep - Same issue with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Sales for Ballarat game -

Our Ballarat Member on sale for Sir Doug Nicholls Round is now live!

*WB access members can upgrade to GA for just $10! Use your barcodes here:

https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/even...and&did=member

* Ballarat Members - *WB Ballarat members can scan in using their digital membership card:

* General Public tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am