Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post

I don't mean to single out your post btw - which is on the low end of things - but it feels like we can't even celebrate a great performance like the one last night without criticising everything. Yep, Naughton has to kick straighter. But this has been an ongoing issue and I kinda thing unless he goes all Giannis on us and totally dedicates himself to correcting this deficiency (the way the Bucks centre has just 'fixed' his free throws this year) then it is going to be 'him' for the next 10 years. Not ideal I know but ultimately as a supporter I would take the bad to get the good! Anyway, I'm rambling now.
Liked your post overall

Felt like we outplayed Carlton for a lot of the game, and dominated the second half, they just were efficient when we made mistakes. Dominated Sydney just didnt put a big gap on the scoreboard, but again good effort.

The only point I would make on Giannis is that its my impression he has been working at it for years, as in, it takes a lot of repetition and time to make these improvements - hoping Naughts is continuing to work at it