Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  92
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Adelaide Crows R6 2022

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    The best scene in Bad Boyz is when he says to punch it and a Porsche already in high gear and fanging red lines........if that happened the Boyz would have slowed down a bit and risked engine damage. But that's not very Hollywood.

Oh I long for the days where Will Smith's misogyny was all about the things he said rather than the things he did.
    The more fame the more slaps you give. Wonder what Smith would have done if the "Rock" said that joke. Betcha nothing. Otherwise he'd get the smaketh down and the people's elbow.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not that supportive of going to Ballarat and paying extra for home games on top of my membership. Today though I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first game that I have attended in such a long time, 2 years and change at a guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm not that supportive of going to Ballarat and paying extra for home games on top of my membership. Today though I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first game that I have attended in such a long time, 2 years and change at a guess.
    I really enjoy going to games in Ballarat. I'll be leaving by 9am to start the journey. A win will be a nice bonus for the day
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

4. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm about to leave Ky for my first Ballarat game, pretty excited for some country footy.

Weather looks like a nice summers day for the Rat too so just single layers for a change.
    The curse is dead.

6. Likes Grantysghost, EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    I'm about to leave Ky for my first Ballarat game, pretty excited for some country footy.

Weather looks like a nice summers day for the Rat too so just single layers for a change.
    Great to be out and watch footy in the old fashion way
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

8. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I really enjoy going to games in Ballarat. I'll be leaving by 9am to start the journey. A win will be a nice bonus for the day
    I just want it to renew my love for the club. I feel not going has made me less invested. Granted there have been some very poor decisions made in regards to members over the last couple of years which has put me off I'm hoping live action can bring me a little closer

10. Likes GVGjr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post

Awesome enjoy chef it's a good place to watch. Hope it's not too windy!

12. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I just want it to renew my love for the club. I feel not going has made me less invested. Granted there have been some very poor decisions made in regards to members over the last couple of years which has put me off I'm hoping live action can bring me a little closer
    Great place to get up and close - hopefully you have a good day

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Ballarat has a better atmosphere than Marvel.

I really can't stand Marvel for so many reasons, I'd like to see it bulldozed.
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

I’m not only not going, I’m going to attempt to try and watch this on delay no spoilers. See you guys around 7:30.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

16. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Ballarat has a better atmosphere than Marvel.

I really can't stand Marvel for so many reasons, I'd like to see it bulldozed.
    I just can't get used to calling it Marvel.
    I actually enjoy it there. Fond memories and it's easy to get home.

I was at Ballarat to see Tommy Campbell look like the next Wayne Carey V Kangaroos.
    I was standing behind Rohan Conolly for a bit IIRC ( what ever happened to him?)
    The smell of snags and doughnuts was in the air. Was awesome.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Where does Schache play today? I prefer him forward than defence but I’m guessing they want to get a feel of the structure of 2 KPD plus O’Brien playing the Wood role?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    I was standing behind Rohan Conolly for a bit IIRC ( what ever happened to him?)
    You can find Rohan here: https://footyology.com.au/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Where does Schache play today? I prefer him forward than defence but I’m guessing they want to get a feel of the structure of 2 KPD plus O’Brien playing the Wood role?
    The evidence suggests that he'll play in the backline. They've stopped using him as a swingman at VFL level and let him settle in the backline.

Make no mistake that the coaches will also be referring to his same game last year when Shache performed a role on Walker. He's a confidence player and will benefit from that game last year. This will allow O'Brien to play as a 3rd man and give us a good insight into whether he can be a long term replacement for Wood.

Post Thanks / Like

Great day, for Ballarat at least!

22. Likes bornadog, EasternWest liked this post