Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    16,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Round 15, 2022


    Thursday, Jun 23

    Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions MCG 7:20pm Seven/Fox


    Friday, Jun 24

    Western Bulldogs vs. Hawthorn Marvel Stadium 7:00pm Seven/Fox

    West Coast Eagles vs. Essendon Optus Stadium 8:40pm Fox Footy


    Saturday, Jun 25

    Carlton vs. Fremantle Marvel Stadium 1:45pm Fox Footy

    Geelong Cats vs. Richmond MCG 4:35pm Fox Footy

    Sydney Swans vs. St Kilda SCG 7:25pm Seven/Fox


    Sunday, Jun 26

    North Melbourne vs. Adelaide Crows Blundstone Arena 1:10pm Fox Footy

    Collingwood vs. GWS GIANTS MCG 3:20pm Seven/Fox

    Port Adelaide vs. Gold Coast SUNS Adelaide Oval 4:10pm Fox Footy
    Last edited by Eastdog; 04-05-2022 at 03:12 PM.
    AFL PREMIERS 2016

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    16,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Bump
    AFL PREMIERS 2016

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    32,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Did I here Jackson Archer will make his debut for North this weekend?

    His mom said, "don't talk shit" when he called her to let her know.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    53,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Did I here Jackson Archer will make his debut for North this weekend?

    His mom said, "don't talk shit" when he called her to let her know.
    FFC: Established 1877

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    The Lions kind of remind me of the Dogs under Eade.

    Always look capable, but never deliver when it matters.
    Retired from match day thread - Sep 2021 (Sometimes)

  6. Likes kruder, Testekill liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    The Lions kind of remind me of the Dogs under Eade.

    Always look capable, but never deliver when it matters.
    Yep, play similar too.

    Came to post about the Lions. They're overrated and won't win anything.
    Sam Power is my religion.

  8. Likes Happy Days, Grantysghost liked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Dees annoyingly appear back. Nice to see that dickhead Harmes stop a gun mid who doesn’t play for us for once.
    - RIP Goldstein for 2021 First - 2020-2020 -

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Dees annoyingly appear back. Nice to see that dickhead Harmes stop a gun mid who doesn’t play for us for once.
    Presently Lions have lost over 6 percent.

    134.2 to 127.9
    Retired from match day thread - Sep 2021 (Sometimes)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,511
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Bedford is a player who should interest us.

  12. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Brisbane have defended awfully between the arcs tonight. Something for us to think about next week - maybe another shootout wouldn’t be so bad.
    - RIP Goldstein for 2021 First - 2020-2020 -

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Brisbane have defended awfully between the arcs tonight. Something for us to think about next week - maybe another shootout wouldn’t be so bad.
    The G looks a kick too big for them.
    Retired from match day thread - Sep 2021 (Sometimes)

  15. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    The G looks a kick too big for them.
    Speaking of - how funny have the references to “they need to win at the G because it’s where they’ll play in September” been? They can’t even win in September at the Gabba.
    - RIP Goldstein for 2021 First - 2020-2020 -

  16. Likes Sedat, The Bulldogs Bite, azabob, merantau liked this post
  17. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    8,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Speaking of - how funny have the references to “they need to win at the G because it’s where they’ll play in September” been? They can’t even win in September at the Gabba.
    They lost the unlosable prelim.

    Fagan doesnt setup the defence like the top coaches do. They just seem too open.
    Retired from match day thread - Sep 2021 (Sometimes)

  18. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Very bad match by Lions tonight. Seemed like so many missed tackles and fumbles. Dees kind of didn’t win. Lions lost.

    We gotta win tomorrow

  19. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: AFL Game Day R15 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMahatma View Post
    Very bad match by Lions tonight. Seemed like so many missed tackles and fumbles. Dees kind of didn’t win. Lions lost.

    We gotta win tomorrow
    Lions did not look sharp, but Melbourne's pressure was incredibly high. They brought back some anger to their game last night and applied serious heat around the contest and ball. They created a lot of front half turnovers that resulted in easy goals. They looked scary good last night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •