Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Always Right Match Committee Round 11 v West Coast at Optus Stadium on Saturday Night

Welcome to the Always Right Match Committee Thread. The Match Committee threads has been named after long time WOOF member Always Right who tragically passed away in March 2018.

If you were on the Western Bulldogs match committee what changes would you make after our Round Ten match against Gold Coast for our Round Eleven match against West Coast at Optus Stadium in Perth on Saturday Night.

For those new to these threads, please give a brief explanation for your changes ... this would add a lot of value to the discussion.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 11 v West Coast at Optus Stadium on Saturday Night

Bump
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 11 v West Coast at Optus Stadium on Saturday Night

I was ready to say Sweet performed well enough and Cordy poor enough in the first half to go with the Sweet English pairing.

But that second half I though Sweet went missing and now I'm not sure what we do. Could honestly see it going either way

Post Thanks / Like

In: English

Out: Cordy

English might struggle following his bout with the flu so I'd rather a competent ruckman as a chop out.

5. Likes Scraggers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post

English might struggle following his bout with the flu so I'd rather a competent ruckman as a chop out.
    Don't the reports indicate that he will miss another week?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post

This is what I would do for the exact same reason … but, given the flu or Covid or any other mishaps, I’ll wait until later in the week to make a call.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Bevo said in his presser yesterday that he trained well and would be considered
    WOOF Member 422

9. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Out - Cordy
    In - English

But Cordy seems undroppable.
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

In English
    Out Khamis

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I like Khamis. And I respect Cordy for his relentless commitment and wiles, but they are the two I'd consider dropping though Cordy is actually the perfect injury sub. Khamis is full of great promise but will be very hit and miss week by week (like JUH).
    So for me it's in English. Out Cordy but he replaces R. Smith as the sub.
    Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    In English
    Out Khamis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Don't the reports indicate that he will miss another week?
    Nah, he will be right for next week. Go home to WA as well and say hello to the folks.

Ins: English, JJ

I have to think about outs
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Cody supposedly is ready to come back as well.

Post Thanks / Like

English, JJ and Cody back makes a big difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Duyrea also could be fit?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Choices … damn it’s good to have choices.
    WOOF Member 422