Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  126
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 12 v Geelong at Marvel on Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Agree, I wouldn't dismiss them at all. The forward line with Hawkins and Cameron are dangerous.
    Yep, and if an out of form Darling can kick 4, I wonder what these 2 might do.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    Yep, and if an out of form Darling can kick 4, I wonder what these 2 might do.
    They have kicked 63 goals between them and Stengle has kicked 23.

Name Games Total
    1 Jeremy Cameron 11 32
    2 Tom Hawkins 11 31
    3 Tyson Stengle 11 23
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

They have kicked 63 goals between them and Stengle has kicked 23.

Name Games Total
    1 Jeremy Cameron 11 32
    2 Tom Hawkins 11 31
    3 Tyson Stengle 11 23
    Stengle has been a great pick up for them…gotta keep an eye on him too. What we don’t want is Rohan coming in pulling one out his arse.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to regret saying this but I don't think the Geelong forwards will beat us. If we lose it will be because we spend the night kicking it straight down the throats of Stewart and De Koning.

I really hope we have a plan.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    There is zero chance Sweet is selected to play this week.

Geelong have a poor ruck division, English is back and already in form, and the last thing we will want is a forward that isn't able to play a role and is basically a dream player for Stewart or whoever to drift off.
    I agree, I think it should be Schache supporting English this week.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

6. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I agree, I think it should be Schache supporting English this week.
    This is the way I'd go. Schache as a defensive forward to play on Stewart who can pop up with a couple a goals to boot. Similar to how we tackled Alir in the prelim last year. He can play 2nd ruck and shouldn't get thrashed as their rucks aren't your Gawn/Grundy types.

I'd love to play Marra as well to reward good form. Strike while the iron is hot.

Ins- Schache, Marra, Baz

Outs- Sweet - surplus to our needs, Buku - quiet 2 weeks in a row, McComb - sub
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

8. Likes GVGjr, azabob, 1eyedog, Bullies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    This is the way I'd go. Schache as a defensive forward to play on Stewart who can pop up with a couple a goals to boot. Similar to how we tackled Alir in the prelim last year. He can play 2nd ruck and shouldn't get thrashed as their rucks aren't your Gawn/Grundy types.

I'd love to play Marra as well to reward good form. Strike while the iron is hot.

Ins- Schache, Marra, Baz

Outs- Sweet - surplus to our needs, Buku - quiet 2 weeks in a row, McComb - sub
    I like this.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I like this.
    Why do you think Schache would miraculously get a gig over Cordy who's been the preferred option?

I'd have the same but Cordy in place of Schache.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Why do you think Schache would miraculously get a gig over Cordy who's been the preferred option?

Sorry to jump in but, GG for mine, this thread is what I would do. Not trying to guess what the MC is going to do.

A lot of discussion tho is around what we think the MC will do.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

12. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because a man can dream.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Because a man can dream.
    Gold xD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Sorry to jump in but, GG for mine, this thread is what I would do. Not trying to guess what the MC is going to do.

A lot of discussion tho is around what we think the MC will do.
    I'm with them. I'd have Cordy before Schache.

16. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with them. I'd have Cordy before Schache.
    Not me, I would give Schache a go at 2nd ruck
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    There is zero chance Sweet is selected to play this week.

Geelong have a poor ruck division, English is back and already in form, and the last thing we will want is a forward that isn't able to play a role and is basically a dream player for Stewart or whoever to drift off.
    We’re so stuck in the mentality of neutralising opposition rucks, we’re walking away from driving home an advantage. Both ruckmen were great in the centre bounce v WC which was a big factor in us kicking 25 goals
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Not me, I would give Schache a go at 2nd ruck
    Interesting. I’m not anti Schache I just wonder why ,have you seen some worthy form or is it a matchup thing ?