Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  160
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Nvm he’s back at the club as of today.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

2. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Nvm he’s back at the club as of today.
    and looking ok

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

4. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Plus

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes DOG GOD, EasternWest, MrMahatma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Schache deserves an extended time in the ones as a forward.
    Let's put him in for the rest of the season and see how it goes. Nothing to lose we already suck and he's standing up.
    Schache was dropped after the disastrous Adelaide game. He was among the better players that day. Played forward and back. 11 kicks (Bont 7 - it was a bad day generally) and 2 goals. If that didn’t help him stay in the team nothing will.

He was bad in game 1 but not the worst, still deserved criticism but to be banished when the team struggles against any opponent above bottom four is ridiculous.

He and his manager should be shopping that video around so he can get into a positive environment somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danjul View Post
    Schache was dropped after the disastrous Adelaide game. He was among the better players that day. Played forward and back. 11 kicks (Bont 7 - it was a bad day generally) and 2 goals. If that didn’t help him stay in the team nothing will.

He was bad in game 1 but not the worst, still deserved criticism but to be banished when the team struggles against any opponent above bottom four is ridiculous.

He and his manager should be shopping that video around so he can get into a positive environment somewhere else.
    He spent the better part of the pre-season training as a defender and we lined him up on a wing. We did something similar to Bailey Williams a couple of seasons back.

Schache should have done better but we might as well give him a chance to establish himself as he has performed well at Footscray.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

10. Likes MrMahatma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    He spent the better part of the pre-season training as a defender and we lined him up on a wing. We did something similar to Bailey Williams a couple of seasons back.

Schache should have done better but we might as well give him a chance to establish himself as he has performed well at Footscray.
    Like when Easton Wood and Lewy Young played forward? I don't know how these things happen tbh.

Post Thanks / Like

Like when Easton Wood and Lewy Young played forward? I don't know how these things happen tbh.
    I guess things happen but a natural forward trains as a defender which seemed to be a good part of his development. The merits of lining up on a wing is a bit harder to fathom though.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

13. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I'm loving that we have fit trim Brucey coming back in to the side. I know he won't be 100%, and will likely fatigue quickly, but I'm hoping we'll be getting closer to 2021 Bruce than 2020 can't-get-off-the-ground Bruce.

Post Thanks / Like

You know how these things happen.

16. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I'm loving that we have fit trim Brucey coming back in to the side. I know he won't be 100%, and will likely fatigue quickly, but I'm hoping we'll be getting closer to 2021 Bruce than 2020 can't-get-off-the-ground Bruce.
    Agree super exciting imagine if he was playing in the GF !!! Argh... we were the best team last yar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danjul View Post
    His papers are stamped. If he doesn't make it with us he's not making it.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    His papers are stamped. If he doesn't make it with us he's not making it.
    Word.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post

Too late.

We have seen what he can do and he should spend 100% of his energy getting out.

As late as round 19 last year he played 2nd ruck to English. Both were poor, English 14 hitouts and Schache 4. Interestingly both had 17 disposals, English 6 kicks 2 marks and Schache 12 kicks and 6 marks. But that’s got no value for him at the Dogs.

He also had as many contested possessions as Naughton. (2 less than English).

Ask anyone here on Woof if Schache has ever had more marks in a game than English and the answer will be no. He is only remembered for a few mistakes. (and being dropped for 6 months at a time)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I don't know where to put this..

I won this seriously with ticket 54 at a Cairns game in 2016.

I've asked the club to give me a certificate of authentication a d they said no (dicks).

Anyway. Can you guys help me with the signatures?