Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  160
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Yep, would have really improved our contested footy, decision making and skill errors in that first quater!

2. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    It has to be one or the other. PM me your address and I'll mail you the internet handbook so you know the rules going forward.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

4. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    It has to be one or the other. PM me your address and I'll mail you the internet handbook so you know the rules going forward.
    Haha.

Send any correspondance to ewsuckersfanbag@gmail.com

6. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Suprised McNeil copped it before McComb.
    I'm not. I thought on balance McComb had a better game than McNeil (and he had a better game than West). Not saying that McComb was great or anything, but I do think he deserved to hold his spot.

8. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    I'm not. I thought on balance McComb had a better game than McNeil (and he had a better game than West). Not saying that McComb was great or anything, but I do think he deserved to hold his spot.
    I think he is improving every week.. Has only played 6 games and starting to settle into the pace of the game.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

10. Likes Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Do you think Schache influence in playing the role you hope will be diluted by him needing to ruck?
    It'd be 20% game time at most you'd think. Didn't hurt his game against Geelong (not the best ruck opposition I know) and he's managed to be influential there at AFL level in patches so... I think he could still have an impact forward for us yes.

This is being very optimistic of course. Could just as likely have no impact.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Maybe McComb’s kicking gotten better ? He does offer more in the midfield and plays wing, than McNeil
    I hope Schache swallows some angry pills and towels their 2 rucks. This is his chance to shine

JJ straight in is a surprise

Wallis will be the emergency is my guess
    2 VFL games and a bye isn't exactly straight in.

13. Thanks macca thanked for this post
    Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha.

Send any correspondance to ewsuckersfanbag@gmail.com
    Hey WTF how did I get dragged into this?
    "It's over. It's all over."

15. Likes Grantysghost, Scraggers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I don't rate either of their ruckmen as threats; Preuss and English have played a similar number of games and English completely eclipses him in marks and clearances. Flynn might as well be a non factor in front of goals if he's going to be second ruck as well.

All we need is for Schache to show some grunt out there and it shouldn't be a big ask to win.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post
    Honestly I don't rate either of their ruckmen as threats; Preuss and English have played a similar number of games and English completely eclipses him in marks and clearances. Flynn might as well be a non factor in front of goals if he's going to be second ruck as well.

All we need is for Schache to show some grunt out there and it shouldn't be a big ask to win.
    Should smash them like Geelong’s mediocre ruck set up… right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post

Looks like Schache is being set up as the fall guy again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danjul View Post
    Man why do you even watch the games. This is just misery.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Man why do you even watch the games. This is just misery.
    Sometimes you need to in order to call out the globalist conspiracy against Josh Schache. JFK junior will be able to elaborate further.

21. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Sometimes you need to in order to call out the globalist conspiracy against Josh Schache. JFK junior will be able to elaborate further.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danjul View Post
    He's coming into the game with some good form, he also has JUH and soon enough Bruce to compete against so his motivation should be to really lift his work rate and perform.

I'm very hopeful he has a good game and of course a Bulldogs win.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"