Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  160
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Is this a joke post? He was one of the best on the ground? Ran at 80% efficiency on 30 disposals?
    I would also move Caleb move forward. The amount of ball we get down there and he knows how to read the play and finish off.

Buku has no idea yet how to read the play or where to run as a forward. McNeill is not a forward and doesn't have the instinct yet they both play as forwards.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 14 v GWS at Giant Stadium on Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    You should know by now it is always Gardner fault we lose. Even if he is out with a broken wrist next week he will be blamed. For the amount of games he plays he doesn't do to bad.
    That is fine and could work, but drop him was the call.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Baz has been suspended for two matches

Post Thanks / Like

Hope I'm wrong but I immediately thought Smith would get 2+ weeks, two goes, one leaving a red bruise ahem to the head. Banging bowling balls together is extremely dangerous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I’m Not Bitter Anymore! View Post
    Baz has been suspended for two matches
    Fair enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    Fair enough.
    Fair enough, it was assault.
    A pessimist could say this incident could be the moment of our demise. Three weeks before he plays again just when we need him most.
    Hopefully Smith will come back firing his energy at the ball.

Post Thanks / Like

Smith's suspension may save McComb's spot.
    Scache for Gardner.
    We are going to need to do what we did last year, star after the break.

Post Thanks / Like

Smith's suspension may save McComb's spot.
    Scache for Gardner.
    We are going to need to do what we did last year, star after the break.
    We are in all sorts if we have to leave McComb in the team. He has had his opportunities and is so far off it. He offers very little.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    We are in all sorts if we have to leave McComb in the team. He has had his opportunities and is so far off it. He offers very little.
    Apart from his bad miss, I actually thought he showed a lot more poise at this level the last couple of weeks and looks like he could be a solid depth player. He's on borrowed time as best 22, I suspect, once we get a few back over the coming weeks. Hunter, Hannan and maybe McLean will make it difficult for McComb, McNeil & Scott
    to all keep their places in best 22.

10. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Apart from his bad miss, I actually thought he showed a lot more poise at this level the last couple of weeks and looks like he could be a solid depth player. He's on borrowed time as best 22, I suspect, once we get a few back over the coming weeks. Hunter, Hannan and maybe McLean will make it difficult for McComb, McNeil & Scott
    to all keep their places in best 22.
    Beloved Hunter I hope you are well.
    Bruce back could solve several present prob's.
    Last edited by BornInDroopSt'54; 04-06-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Have no idea why Doc was put straight back in. Been down on form all year and was invisible last night, forgot he actually played until I looked at the stats. Cleary did nothing wrong and should still be playing.

Out: McNeil, Duryea, McComb/Baz if suspended, Khamis
    In: Marra, Cleary, Bedendo, Schache

Just play Marra beside Naughton for the rest of the year. We’re not winning shit this year so invest in 2023 and let them learn how to play together.

Time for Bedendo to get a crack. Been playing wing/forward, gives us more marking power around the ground. Just do it.

Everyone on here continues to crap on Sweet but Khamis churned out the same sort of possession numbers without any of the ruck dominance we would have gotten with a proper ruck taking on Blicavs. Yeah, we may have gotten some clearances while Khamis rucked but there are clearances and there are good clearances, and I still saw the likes of Naughton and Bont being forced to take ruck inside 50 while English was off. Just play Schache in the 2nd ruck role for the rest of the year and be done with it. He can’t ruck but that’s obviously not important to us given we’re playing Khamis and atleast he knows how to lead and create space, and will kick goals with limited opportunity.
    I like your suggestions. Bruce, McClean and JJ coming back are considerations.
    Bedendo I feel will make it soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I like your suggestions. Bruce, McClean and JJ coming back are considerations.
    Bedendo I feel will make it soon.
    MClean and Bruce still weeks away and will start in VFL

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

MClean and Bruce still weeks away and will start in VFL
    Yes and their time will come.
    Fyfe just spent his week in 2's.
    A bye is a week.
    What of our star Hunter?

Post Thanks / Like

What of our star Hunter?
    Unknown at this stage, we do miss him

Post Thanks / Like

Unknown at this stage, we do miss him
    I believe Stevo tweeted that he thinks he will be back after the bye.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

17. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post