Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  42
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 15 v Hawthorn at Marvel on Friday Night

Hopefully Cody is right to play. For me Hunter in for Dureya with Scott going to the backline and Hunter to the wing. Wouldn't be surprised if Crozier gets a gig as he has been consistent with Footscay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    What happened to McComb and Dunkley?
    Did McComb play?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    You guys are nuts. We can replace Robbie McComb with actually good player Lachie Hunter and you don’t jump at the chance?

Anyone know what the prognosis on Cody is?
    A half fit Hunter is better value

Post Thanks / Like

In Hunter Cleary
    Out McNeill Duryea

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    In Hunter Cleary
    Out McNeill Duryea
    Doesn't work, you need another out as McNeil was Med Sub
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Doesn't work, you need another out as McNeil was Med Sub
    thanks for the clarification BAD, McComb or Weightman (if inj)

7. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Out: Duryea, In: Crozier
    Out: Weightman, In: McNeil

Sub: ummmm....Garcia??

I think Hunter needs to play another game but would have no issue with him being selected. If he is selected, I guess he resumes on his wing which would mean Scott becomes the sub.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Out: Duryea, In: Crozier
    Out: Weightman, In: McNeil

Sub: ummmm....Garcia??

I think Hunter needs to play another game but would have no issue with him being selected. If he is selected, I guess he resumes on his wing which would mean Scott becomes the sub.
    Do you think Scott could be moved to replace Duryea?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Bailey Williams back, Hunter wing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Do you think Scott could be moved to replace Duryea?
    I can't remember exactly what game it was but Scott found himself on Breust and got towled up. I was thinking the same before that thought as I would like to keep Williams on a wing I'm loving him there at the moment and expect Hunter to play Friday night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    I can't remember exactly what game it was but Scott found himself on Breust and got towled up. I was thinking the same before that thought as I would like to keep Williams on a wing I'm loving him there at the moment and expect Hunter to play Friday night.
    Maybe it was a practice match as Scott has never played against Hawthorn (other than as an unused sub).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    We played Hawks once last year (Scott's first year), and he was substitute, plus Breust didn't play.

Edit: Sorry Axeman we posted at the same time and you beat me by a nano second

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Maybe it was a practice match as Scott has never played against Hawthorn (other than as an unused sub).
    Yep. Think it was the first time we saw Scott in the main team and it wasn't the best first impression to say the least

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Yep. Think it was the first time we saw Scott in the main team and it wasn't the best first impression to say the least
    meh, training run, doesn't count

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still hesitant to move Scott from the wing.

Scott was involved in a number of Naughton's goals and plus he kicked one of his own in the third quarter which was a thing of beauty.

No idea what the MC do as since Hunter has gone out Williams has really stood up.

Scott plays as the defensive wingman, do we trust one of Hunter or Williams to play that role?

Changes at this stage for mine are

IN: McNeil, Cleary, Hunter
    OUT: Weightman, Duryea, McComb
    More of an In Bruges guy?