Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  80
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 158
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    32,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I'm in more of the camp lets keep Williams on the wing as I'm liking his progression and upside.
    Given Bedendo is in and Hunter a chance does that change your thinking?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I'm in more of the camp lets keep Williams on the wing as I'm liking his progression and upside.
    Definitely, but there’s a mini crisis on for small defenders right now and we really need to win this one. If we’re gonna “try” Scott then I think we should do it in a week where the other team doesn’t have Charlie Cameron and Zac Bailey.
    - RIP Goldstein for 2021 First - 2020-2020 -

  3. Likes Testekill liked this post
  4. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    We all know Bevo.

    Bedendo straight to the ruck
    You jest but I did see him take a ruck contest or two on the weekend

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Given Bedendo is in and Hunter a chance does that change your thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Definitely, but there’s a mini crisis on for small defenders right now and we really need to win this one. If we’re gonna “try” Scott then I think we should do it in a week where the other team doesn’t have Charlie Cameron and Zac Bailey.
    Yes, Bedendo in does change my thinking. I hadn't actually processed it yet.

    I think Williams back is probably the best option as he has been there and done it before.

    Just on Scott he went back on Friday night and didn't disgrace himself, he also went back against Sydney and did well.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  6. Thanks GVGjr, Insufficient Intent thanked for this post
  7. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    32,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    These videos never get old. Love it. https://twitter.com/westernbulldogs/...cVdIm0r7D83AeQ
    If I ever get ho-hum about watching club video's like this it's time to give following the club away.
    Genuine excitement from the players and the supporters.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  8. Likes chef liked this post
  9. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    53,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Yes, Bedendo in does change my thinking. I hadn't actually processed it yet.

    I think Williams back is probably the best option as he has been there and done it before.

    Just on Scott he went back on Friday night and didn't disgrace himself, he also went back against Sydney and did well.
    Any chance Williams is dropped? I don't think he has played well the last two weeks?

    Bedendo has been playing wing, but can play forward as well.

    If Hunter comes in, who is dropped?
    FFC: Established 1877

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  10. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    32,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Any chance Williams is dropped? I don't think he has played well the last two weeks?

    Bedendo has been playing wing, but can play forward as well.

    If Hunter comes in, who is dropped?
    The Doc's team look's about right to me although I wouldn't have added Cordy

    Richards is a definite out and McComb a chance albeit he will be a touch unlucky.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  11. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    53,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    The Doc's team look's about right to me although I wouldn't have added Cordy

    Richards is a definite out and McComb a chance albeit he will be a touch unlucky.
    I can't see Cordy coming in either
    FFC: Established 1877

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  12. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    These videos never get old. Love it. https://twitter.com/westernbulldogs/...cVdIm0r7D83AeQ
    Ohhhh Bedendooooo You Beauty
    We pass it to Charlie, Charlie onto Jones, Arthur to Jamarra and Marra puts it through. Aren't we good, Aren't we good....

  13. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Any chance Williams is dropped? I don't think he has played well the last two weeks?

    Bedendo has been playing wing, but can play forward as well.

    If Hunter comes in, who is dropped?
    I'd back Williams in another week.

    Hunter and McComb are a straight swap.
    Bedendo and Richards appear to be the other change.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  14. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    The Doc's team look's about right to me although I wouldn't have added Cordy

    Richards is a definite out and McComb a chance albeit he will be a touch unlucky.
    McComb unlucky. I would say he has been lucky to hold his spot as long as he has. I still have no idea what he offers and people are tossing up Hunter or McComb. A half fit Hunter will do.

  15. #72
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Right on the boundary
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Yes, Bedendo in does change my thinking. I hadn't actually processed it yet.

    I think Williams back is probably the best option as he has been there and done it before.

    Just on Scott he went back on Friday night and didn't disgrace himself, he also went back against Sydney and did well.
    I think Scott did a reasonable job filling in for injured Ed. He's developing as a versatile type. Moves well, covers ground and seems to have plenty between the ears.

  16. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
  17. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Insufficient Intent View Post
    I think Scott did a reasonable job filling in for injured Ed. He's developing as a versatile type. Moves well, covers ground and seems to have plenty between the ears.
    I’m a big fan of Scott. Agree with everything you’ve said. He also is a very good kick for goal.

    If you have a look at Naughtons highlight package against the giants you will be amazed how often Scott appeared in the chains of play.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  18. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    53,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I’m a big fan of Scott. Agree with everything you’ve said. He also is a very good kick for goal.

    If you have a look at Naughtons highlight package against the giants you will be amazed how often Scott appeared in the chains of play.
    There was a stat where Scott was in the top 10 in AFL for being in chains of play resulting in goals. Bont was 4th
    FFC: Established 1877

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  19. Thanks BornInDroopSt'54, azabob thanked for this post
  20. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Algester, Qld
    Posts
    7,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 16 V Brisbane At The GABBA On Thursday Night

    Finishing work early today to take the family to the open training session this arvo at the GABBA.
    If the kids don't distract me I'll try and post some observations later today or tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •