Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  103
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 18 V St. Kilda At Marvel On Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    If Naughton can’t play the least he could do is go kiss Max King on the mouth.
    It could be worse than that HD...

He was out to dinner with English and Lipinski during the week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Are we allowed to play Tim in the forward line this week? Or is it not in his contract?
    I would say Tim will be CHF with Sweet coming in

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Are we allowed to play Tim in the forward line this week? Or is it not in his contract?
    I'm sure there'd be a stipulation within the document to say that he's allowed to play primarily as a forward 25% of games.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

4. Thanks kruder thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don’t normally post much on the match committee threads more a reader.

Naughton is a big out. Great to have Josh Bruce and Bailey Smith. We have missed Bruce this season. Was having a great 2021 until the injury. Baz will come back and give our midfield a spark. Good to see Khamis get another go.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

6. Likes Happy Days, GVGjr, josie, jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    It could be worse than that HD...

He was out to dinner with English and Lipinski during the week.
    Tim doesn't live to Naughton any more
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Tim doesn't live to Naughton any more
    GG said they were out for dinner. Not eating dinner at home!

Enjoy your holiday and log off! Following the dogs from abroad on holiday only leads to arguments with who you are travelling with!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Do we think it is likely will have one or two more come down with H&S protocols today or over the weekend?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    GG said they were out for dinner. Not eating dinner at home!

Enjoy your holiday and log off! Following the dogs from abroad on holiday only leads to arguments with who you are travelling with!
    Yes they were out at a restaurant with their partners. It was on Naughts' instagram feed yesterday but abruptly disappeared.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    That's my fetish.
    You devil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Do we think it is likely will have one or two more come down with H&S protocols today or over the weekend?
    Possibly, it could also mean Naughton misses next week as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Possibly, it could also mean Naughton misses next week as well.
    Why would he miss next week?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Why would he miss next week?
    If he's positive he could miss more time. I'm just speaking on how it effected my family, there was no way I could have run around after 7 days. Granted I'm no athlete but still, it effects people differently.

15. Likes mjp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    If he's positive he could miss more time. I'm just speaking on how it effected my family, there was no way I could have run around after 7 days. Granted I'm no athlete but still, it effects people differently.
    For sure it's different for everyone - personally I could have played footy, didn't really effect much me at all.

I haven't really heard much about many players being adversely effected. Seems like the majority come through it OK which is to be expected being young, fit and immunized.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Yes they were out at a restaurant with their partners. It was on Naughts' instagram feed yesterday but abruptly disappeared.
    It disappeared as it was an instagram story, which only lasts 24 hours. I hate that I know that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    It disappeared as it was an instagram story, which only lasts 24 hours. I hate that I know that.
    Ahh thanks RJ!

Also : shame.