Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three things you've learned round 23 v Hawthorn in Tasmania on a Sunday for possibly the very last time this se

Finals baby woooioo
    Because you cant beat the boys of the BULLDOG breed!!!!!

2. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three things you've learned round 23 v Hawthorn in Tasmania on a Sunday for possibly the very last time this se

1. Roarke Smith is the kind of player who looks better at AFL level than VFL level with a higher quality output from his teammates. I’m usually of the mindset that you need to adhere to the mantra of rewarding form from the level below, and was sceptical of his selection, but it was the right call bringing him in. Have always liked the athleticism and ability to cover the ground that he brings, hope he can keep this form into finals.

2. Sam Darcy can have a big impact up forward in 2022. His reach, positioning and timing are all elite. If we play him forward in the finals, he’ll draw bigger, better defenders than Bruce has been.

3. It’s not over till it’s over. I admit it - I left the pub with a quarter to go in the Pies Blues game. Couldn’t hack the happy and rowdy Carlton fans. It was a glorious journey home listening to the last quarter on the radio, but boy it would have been nice to stay to see the smiles wiped from their faces.
    'And the Western suburbs erupt!'

4. Likes azabob, EasternWest, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Roarke Smith justified his selection.
    2. Sam Darcy up forward will present problems for Freo.
    3. Ed Richards' good form continues, our most improved player this year.