Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Last time Sydney were in a grand final....

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    He still must be counted as one of the luckiest players to play 5 , get one and be in a team to not be able to select for 2012. Not many players reach the big dance. I just hate that his played for 2 of the most successful clubs in the last decade in terms of reaching finals.

I don't care what anyone would call me if I managed to get a GF medal around my neck.
    Ceglar on the other hand pretty unlucky.

Has been on the list when his team has been in the grand final 5 times (4 wins). Is no superstar, but potentially stiff to not have played in at least 1. Played the prelim in '14.
    Had 24 possessions and 29 hit outs in round 23 this year before being left out for the finals.

2. Likes Dogs 24/7, EasternWest, macca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Last time Sydney were in a grand final....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Ceglar on the other hand pretty unlucky.

Has been on the list when his team has been in the grand final 5 times (4 wins). Is no superstar, but potentially stiff to not have played in at least 1. Played the prelim in '14.
    Had 24 possessions and 29 hit outs in round 23 this year before being left out for the finals.
    He's a reasonable footballer but wouldn't have made a lot of difference for them on the weekend. The was Scott used his ruck options in the finals was brilliant.