Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  55
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Bulldogs crowd moments

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    The March to the G for the Crows final in 15 was pretty special.
    Oh yeah that was pretty sweet. Actually forgot about it after that horrid game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Oh yeah that was pretty sweet. Actually forgot about it after that horrid game.
    SOS started the ball rolling with the March to the G and everyone got behind it including the club.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

3. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    SOS started the ball rolling with the March to the G and everyone got behind it including the club.
    Oh wow didn't know that. Great effort SOS!

Post Thanks / Like

Alistair Lynch plays his 1st game back in Melbourne after his "chronic fatigue" and the revelation that he had being using a PED - the crowd at Docklands all chanting "Steroids, Steroids".

Felt like I was back at Dodger Stadium with the SF Giants and Barry "BALCO" Bonds* in town.
    Footscray member since 1980.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Alistair Lynch plays his 1st game back in Melbourne after his "chronic fatigue" and the revelation that he had being using a PED - the crowd at Docklands all chanting "Steroids, Steroids".

Felt like I was back at Dodger Stadium with the SF Giants and Barry "BALCO" Bonds* in town.
    Ha can't say I'm too upset about that after his choke gesture to Scott West in that 99? final.
    Nice moment !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcha View Post
    Honestly anything to do with the preliminary final in Sydney in 2016. The atmosphere in the Pub (I think that is it's actual name) at Homebush pre game was absolutely unbelievable. It was almost like I was catching up with everyone I had ever met standing at the Western Oval during the down years. We travelling Bulldogs owned that joint and then started to walk over to the ground where we owned that as well. After the game back to the drinking establishments in the area where although still in a daze at what had just happened we owned them as well. Then the drive back to Vic. the next day was just a convoy of cars with Doggies scarves out the window. Doesn't get any better.
    It was magic. I went up on the bus with a friend. Got our letter from Bevo with our $10 note.

Bumped into Mantis at the pub who gave me his Bulldog scarf to which I still have. It was electric. I've never bumped into more people that I know at a football match than at Giants Stadium that night.

Everything about it felt special.

8. Likes Grantysghost, Mantis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    It was magic. I went up on the bus with a friend. Got our letter from Bevo with our $10 note.

Bumped into Mantis at the pub who gave me his Bulldog scarf to which I still have. It was electric. I've never bumped into more people that I know at a football match than at Giants Stadium that night.

Everything about it felt special.
    The Bulldogs convoy was insane

10. Likes Swoop liked this post