Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  27
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where does Jamarra Play in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    I'm not sure why people would knock David King, he is one of the few analysts in the industry that actually does research. Sure he may not get it right all the time but I agree with Kingy it's something he can aspire to as a player.

I like the Jack Gunston link also and that's why I come on woof because there are plenty of good discussions/suggestions also. I just think its too easy to bag everyone in the media all the time.
    King is a fine analyst of the game and I really enjoy listening to him. It initially seemed a strange pairing of him and Kane Cornes but I think it works.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

For this year it's wherever he can get a spot based on form at both levels, which he'll play.

His talent and draft position will provide him with a bit of a leg up, but the reality is he just needs to work hard with whatever chance/ task he's given and do his best through fighting like his life depends on it.

If that's high forward then he needs to present and get back. If it's deep he needs to sacrifice his game, block and create space for others, and pressure when we don't have it. If he does those things fastidiously then he'll get on the end of a few, earn the respect of his team mates and coaches, and stay in the team.

For mine there's no great positional hope for him yet, I just want to see him do what he's told, remain positive, work his arse off and string productive and team oriented games together.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

I may be alone in thinking this but I think he'd be a decent floating defender for parts of a quarter. I thought Bevo would have swung him there when he was having a quiet patch as all young forwards do.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 100% with mofra. Keep him away from Naughton. too often last year he got in the way [or competed] with Naughton but fortunately Naughton still managed to take most marks as he's clearly the better mark. So his spot would be HFF but I wouldnt play him game 1 as he still runs under the ball and drops too many marks [even during the recent open sim].

5. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post