Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  147
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V St. Kilda R2 2023 - Saturday 25 March 7:25PM, Marvel Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Hope it it is a win for you.
    Haha so do I Bornadog…so do I…expensive trip if it’s not.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a horrible feeling about this one.

I HOPE we get over the line.
    I HOPE we win by 100.
    I HOPE we play better than last week.

I've never felt great coming up against RTB. He'll have his team ready.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs 24/7 View Post
    Motivation wouldnt be there otherwise? I cant wait.
    No it wouldn't... I was really excited/ bullish about our prospects leading into rd1 against an under-manned Melb, but we threw up another piss poor performance so the interests' levels are much lower for this week against what will likely be a dour opponent.

5. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Significantly less excited about the footy this weekend. I was super keen to have footy back and curious to see what we could dish up, for the first time in ages, it felt like there were some unknowns that we might bear witness to.

I remember early in Bevo's tenure he mentioned to the players to prepare themselves for an ambush. In that we were the ones going to pull a fast one.

Just can't see what we are going to learn about the list and the coach that'll be new.

I'll be trying to win a grand final in the morning at ice hockey and pending the outcome there, I'll either miss the footy because I'll be celebrating, or I'll go the footy sad and depressed and get even more upset at what we dish up.

7. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saints have always pulled wins out of their asses against us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Also the elderly.
    And country members. Not a great fixture for me this season.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Significantly less excited about the footy this weekend. I was super keen to have footy back and curious to see what we could dish up, for the first time in ages, it felt like there were some unknowns that we might bear witness to.

I remember early in Bevo's tenure he mentioned to the players to prepare themselves for an ambush. In that we were the ones going to pull a fast one.

Just can't see what we are going to learn about the list and the coach that'll be new.

I'll be trying to win a grand final in the morning at ice hockey and pending the outcome there, I'll either miss the footy because I'll be celebrating, or I'll go the footy sad and depressed and get even more upset at what we dish up.
    Good luck with your ice hockey final. Let’s hope the players put in a team performance for us.

11. Likes SonofScray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter what days/times we play it won't suit everyone. Probably a range of different days and times is best to cater for most people across the season but that's not always possible. I'm from the country, my Dad (who I mostly attend with) is elderly (I guess), I have young kids and my wife does shift work and we make it work when we can and stay home when it doesn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derb View Post
    Yep, we need to send them packing on Saturday night.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    It doesn't matter what days/times we play it won't suit everyone. Probably a range of different days and times is best to cater for most people across the season but that's not always possible. I'm from the country, my Dad (who I mostly attend with) is elderly (I guess), I have young kids and my wife does shift work and we make it work when we can and stay home when it doesn't.
    You certainly have a few things stacked up against you for the footy experience.

Post Thanks / Like

The bad omen for this week is that under Bevo we have never been 1 and 1

Every time we lose round 1 we have lost round 2
    When we win round 1 we win round 2.

Hope we break that run this week but my confidence in the team was destroyed last week.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

Hope we break that run this week but my confidence in the team was destroyed last week.
    We will break that hoo-doo this week. I'm moving all in on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derb View Post
    Like this

We have won 6 of last 10 against Saints.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Margin: Dogs by 21 points

First Goal: AstroNaught

Best on ground: The Bont

Cmon Bulldogs!
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

Upping the ante, Lyon has a galling 17-6-1 record against us versus Bevo, McCartney and Eade combined.

I don't like the vibes here one bit.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

20. Likes EasternWest liked this post