Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  418
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Brisbane Lions R3 2023 - Thursday 30 March 7:20PM, Marvel Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Marra has kicked 5 in a game twice now
    And In less than 10 games.

2. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Brisbane Lions R3 2023 - Thursday 30 March 7:20PM, Marvel Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    He definitely seems like a player you'd like (if you don't already). I recall you advocating for the team shifting the kick to handball ratio in the kick direction more often and he certain delivers that.
    Yes I have been impressed. He seems to anticipate the play well and uses space so that his disposals are not under pressure. This often results in those further up the ground being more productive.

4. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Happy Birthday DogGod!!

Woof woof to all woofers.

Marra you ripper.

Just loved the way Naughts calmed him before his set shots.

Naughts & English?s big marks in dying few minutes were stupendous.

Baz is back baby, and his disposal was pretty good. Bont a captain?s game. Macrae Q3 enormous. Libba just being his fab self. Treloar is just class.

Impressed with some of our lesser lights eg Williams, Baker, Scott too.

Let?s bottle that spirit for next week.
    Thank you so much Josie.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

6. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Happy BirthDay what a night
    Yep, fantastic birthday after all haha
    I will never see #16 the same!!

8. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watching the replay on Fox and the lead up interview with Johnno and Bevo (I feel like a genuine media insider by using "o's" with their names) contained an amazing sledge when it came to a question about Dosh Junkley.

Johnno - what plans will you have for Junkley?
    Bevo - it's interesting because when we've played Brisbane the last couple of times we'd asked Dosh to tag Neale for us.

Outstanding given the last time we played Brisbane Neale had 33 and the time before that he had 28!
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

10. Likes merantau liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Just watching the replay on Fox and the lead up interview with Johnno contained an amazing sledge when it came to a question about Dosh Junkley.

Johnno - what plans will you have for Junkley?
    Bevo - it's interesting because when we've played Brisbane the last couple of times we'd asked Dosh to tag Neale for us.

Outstanding.
    My big takeaway from that pregame was Bevo making Johnno look genuinely key position sized by comparison.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    My big takeaway from that pregame was Bevo making Johnno look genuinely key position sized by comparison.
    Well you're your own level mate and it's great.

13. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Well you're your own level mate and it's great.
    Did Bevo actually not shake Dunks’ hand post game or was it just my mates in the group chat being dickheads? Didn’t actually see anything about it anywhere else.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Did Bevo actually not shake Dunks’ hand post game or was it just my mates in the group chat being dickheads? Didn’t actually see anything about it anywhere else.
    I'm a chat bot. I have no reference or understanding of this query.

16. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Arty's best effort in the first quarter was the run he did after switching to Baker to get on the end of a loose ball and taking that shot on goal which hit the post.

He covered 75m in the time it took Baker to gather, stall for a few moments, kick to the flank. Amazing running.

Post Thanks / Like

Libba's kick to the opposition/ nothing was actually awesome in how nobody is worried about it.

Post Thanks / Like

If all clubs band together we can get the AFL to crack down on McInerney's throwing of the ball/ hack handballs and present a free kick.

Post Thanks / Like

How to people view us having a forward to go up at the stoppage and allowing in this case multiple times Harris Andrews a spare in defence? Harris is back in form thought he was excellent.

Finally we have some tall forwards but they were out numbered all night long, I would love this group get some more one on one opportunities going forward.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    How to people view us having a forward to go up at the stoppage and allowing in this case multiple times Harris Andrews a spare in defence? Harris is back in form thought he was excellent.

Finally we have some tall forwards but they were out numbered all night long, I would love this group get some more one on one opportunities going forward.
    I think Lobb should have gone to him and tried to do his best in stopping him marking the ball.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Johno played full forward HD.

23. Likes BornInDroopSt'54, Smads57 liked this post