Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  113
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R1 2023

My Saints mate is spitting chips with Cordy's effort today. Apparently Brennan Cox has had 19 marks so far and it isn't yet 3 quarter time.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see Zaino get a goal.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

My Boxed Chocolates and Boiled Lollies for the round are

Boxed Choco's
    StKilda - The Saints knocked over a finals favorite in Freo and a Ross Lyon led team found a way to win a low scoring game. We can't take the Saints lightly next week and Ross has a convincing win loss ratio against us.
    Collingwood - The Pies continually surprise me and they were brilliant against the premiers. I'm going to try my best not to write them off for the balance of the season.
    GWS - Convincing win by the Giants and they'll be happy to get that one done.
    Port Adelaide - If ever a club and coach needed to get off to a fast start in a season it's Port and Hinkley.

Boiled Humbugs
    West Coast - Any thoughts that last season results was just an aberration were completely wiped after a loss to North who left out one of their best ever ruckman and then had his replacement get injured in the middle of the game.
    Hawthorn - Inept performance against an arch enemy and it underlines that their rebuild will take some time.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"