Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  58
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R2 2023

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    So BT says nobody wants to see this finish:

1. Does Ch7 think it's silly to continue and miss out on six more goals of advertising, plus the advertising in the break?
    2. Do those at the ground want to see players walk off after only playing 7/8ths of the game?
    3. Does MFC want to miss the chance to play catch up and limit the percentage damage?

Why do we have to keep listening to this ignorant ****wit each week. He argues with his co-commentators who are talking facts in the face of his bullshit, he clearly disrespects the viewers. Surely enough is enough and the fat **** needs to go.
    I have a few hobby horses as you might have noticed, and Ch 7's utter disregard for their viewers with their disgusting coverage of our great game is right up there. I wish they would just go out of business permanently. Fark them.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

2. Likes The Underdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    I have a few hobby horses as you might have noticed, and Ch 7's utter disregard for their viewers with their disgusting coverage of our great game is right up there. I wish they would just go out of business permanently. Fark them.
    Do we have a hobby horse thread? We really should.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

4. Likes EasternWest, Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    You just feel like Sedat's about to go on a rant, don't you?
    "It's over. It's all over."

6. Thanks Sedat thanked for this post
    Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is their a digital version of the social club membership like last year.

I know this year you can just show your physical membership card that says social club membership, but I was looking to see if I could have an electronic version on my phone

I can see seat tickets on the app, but it doesn't mention social club
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    So BT says nobody wants to see this finish:

1. Does Ch7 think it's silly to continue and miss out on six more goals of advertising, plus the advertising in the break?
    2. Do those at the ground want to see players walk off after only playing 7/8ths of the game?
    3. Does MFC want to miss the chance to play catch up and limit the percentage damage?

Why do we have to keep listening to this ignorant ****wit each week. He argues with his co-commentators who are talking facts in the face of his bullshit, he clearly disrespects the viewers. Surely enough is enough and the fat **** needs to go.
    I was in a lift with him earlier this week, and he deliberately pressed the close button when he could see people walking towards the lift.

That's the sort of person we are dealing with here.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

The MCG lights out delay, I wonder if the extended game time will have any physical impact on the fatigue and recovery players for next week?

We play brisbane next week in round 3

Melbourne play Sydney. They are ripe to be picked off with Gawn and if May, is not available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    My toxic trait is that I like James Brayshaw.
    Is this your form of cathartic release? Its a very slipper slope to follow the church of J. Brayshaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Collingwood are a legitimate team. Knew that already but gee they’ve started the year impressively. So many players who kick goals, huge amounts of pressure, lots of great users and runners.

12. Likes EasternWest, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    Collingwood are a legitimate team. Knew that already but gee they’ve started the year impressively. So many players who kick goals, huge amounts of pressure, lots of great users and runners.
    I said to my wife, I thought Collingwood wouldn't be much chop this year and her response was still might be

I think they are well coached and playing good footy
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    Sounds like us in 15 and 16. Goals would come from anyone. Pressure was immense. Footy is pretty simple sometimes.

15. Likes Testekill, Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Broad in trouble for a sling tackle resulting in a concussion. Pretty obvious second lifting/slinging motion
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Broad in trouble for a sling tackle resulting in a concussion. Pretty obvious second lifting/slinging motion
    These blokes never learn Tigers play like that.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.