Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The reminicing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Did they take the whole thing or part of it? The large intestine is, well, pretty large.
    The whole thing. It's helped me drop to my ratget weight range though....
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    The whole thing. It's helped me drop to my ratget weight range though....

Hahaha. Theres an easy way to do something and a hard way.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Hahaha. Theres an easy way to do something and a hard way.

No other way i could drop 18kg in 7 days. Don't know if it was the surgery or the uncooked hospital food. Perhaps both.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously 42 the big fella upstairs wasn't quite ready for you, maybe he thought you had infinished business to attend to down here first.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Obviously 42 the big fella upstairs wasn't quite ready for you, maybe he thought you had infinished business to attend to down here first.
    That's my thinking. Funny when i listed the things i wanted before i meet the spirit in the sky (i like that song) was to see a Bulldogs Premiership. Funny at times i say relax it's just a game, but at the crunch, the game and our club obviously more than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    That's my thinking. Funny when i listed the things i wanted before i meet the spirit in the sky (i like that song) was to see a Bulldogs Premiership. Funny at times i say relax it's just a game, but at the crunch, the game and our club obviously more than that.
    Speaking of songs, It's more than a game...
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Speaking of songs, It's more than a game...
    Interesting to see what they do this year. NO footy rights and all and no AFL to keep happy.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife was cleaning out the wardrobe in the spare room and found a video (this could be trouble).

Dogs v North, the one where Crofty outmarks Carey in the last few seconds. Bewdy.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great game to find out of the blue. Crofty often performed well when playing on some of the games great players.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    My wife was cleaning out the wardrobe in the spare room and found a video (this could be trouble).

Dogs v North, the one where Crofty outmarks Carey in the last few seconds. Bewdy.
    I was trying to get BF posters to remember this game, one of my favourites. Glad someone can still remember and enjoy it.