Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  126
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Bulldog Channel

It's NONNA time!Mrs Liberatore invites us into her home to share her thoughts on life, football...and Toby Greene!Don't miss this epic special edition!
    Last edited by Mat Lyons; 10-04-2024 at 11:13 AM.

2. Thanks bornadog, Axe Man thanked for this post
    Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New Episode: Steve Kretiuk!

Mega tough guy, Steve Kretiuk takes us back to a time when defenders ruled the roost! Enjoy this classic episode and please leave a comment that we will share with Kritter directly!

<strong><span style="font-family: inherit"><span style="font-family: inherit">

4. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New Podcast - Superstar Nathan Eagleton! Free and awesome! I hope you can all enjoy this interview with a champ from yesteryear. Please leave your feedback and any requests for my next interview!...

<strong><span style="font-family: inherit">

6. Thanks bornadog, WBFC4FFC thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the interview with George Bissett. What a character and what a great player. Easy to see why he was a
    supporters' favourite.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

This forum is struggling to survive but just enough personal interest here to plug one’s own videos while not contributing to the forum. Guess it needs to be promoted elsewhere soon.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog Tragic, thanks for the feedback. I see you have no interest in our history, players or culture. Scroll on kind sir, as I will continue to share them with our people here, despite your odd irritation.

Post Thanks / Like

Mat, you might not have seen the thread titled Woof Update but I think it would be worth a read. The response to bulldogtragic who has posted on here over 30000 times is pretty unwarranted.

Personally I don't have any issue with your links - but it would be great to see you and others engaging in more threads and conversations!

11. Likes EasternWest, azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mat Lyons View Post
    Bulldog Tragic, thanks for the feedback. I see you have no interest in our history, players or culture. Scroll on kind sir, as I will continue to share them with our people here, despite your odd irritation.
    Mat do you even bulldogtragic?
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll find I provided comprehensive coverage of training throughout summer of training and progress. My engagement here in season is to share stories of our players. If Tragic has a problem ith that, the problem is simply theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll find I provided comprehensive coverage of training throughout summer of training and progress. My engagement here in season is to share stories of our players. If Tragic has a problem ith that, the problem is simply theirs.
    Some self awareness would not go astray. 25 of your posts out of 39 have been on this thread alone promoting your side hustle for self gain.
    You do not even take the time to format. Clearly a cut and paste exercise.

How many posters have you engaged with who take the time to reply to your posts? Or that does not interest you?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Mat, for mine we don't see enough of it. You're a passionate dogs man as we all are so would love to hear your input in here more often.

When you rarely contribute, then clearly use the site as advertising for your own content it's not hard to see why that would irritate people who are desperately trying to keep woof vibrant, dynamic and a place for intelligent discussion.
    Keep up the great work, would love to hear from you more often.
    Cheers and Go Dogs.

16. Likes GVGjr, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd have thought the content would stimulate conversation and interest. If it doesn't do that for some, that is representitive of their interest level or passion. As said previously, I will continue to share interviews and report on pre-season training. If that irritates some, well scroll on or find a different hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, can I respectfully ask you all to step back from any criticism of Mat who has reached out to me to try I see how he might best support the site via his podcasts.
    Once things become a bit clearer of WOOFs future we might be in a better position to support each other.
    Let's try to keep the discussions focused more on the players being interviewed
    Thanks Gary
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

19. Likes bornadog, Mat Lyons, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh. I’d respond, but I don’t care for you as a forum ‘member’.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Meh. I’d respond, but I don’t care for you as a forum ‘member’.
    I don't want to inflame things further however just wanted to say : BT you're one of the greats and I thought Mat's comments were off the mark completely.

You're woof royalty, Mat just needs to read some of your work and I'm sure he will realise his mistake