Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ticketing for 2023

Crowd was 43,482
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    Not sure if you were at the ground, but Level 3 camera side is a Collingwood reserved seating area and there were plenty of empty seats in it too.
    Yes I was at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Crowd was 43,482
    Well that is even worse than I thought.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Was at the ground and looking up onto Level 3 there were lots of gaps. The fixture last year when we played the Pies which was an away game at Marvel for us got 44K.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

4. Likes Prince Imperial liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Crowd was 43,482
    Wow that isn't great.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

An issue still where I sit is opposition supporters getting into our silver reserve seat area on Level 1. Prince Imperial can vouch for this. I think it is very hard to stop. Went with my brother tonight who is a Pies supporter and he sat at the Coventry End as he usually does and when the Pies play at Marvel. General admission is the area where its absolutely fine to have a mix of both teams fans.

Post Thanks / Like

An issue still where I sit is opposition supporters getting into our silver reserve seat area on Level 1. Prince Imperial can vouch for this. I think it is very hard to stop. Went with my brother tonight who is a Pies supporter and he sat at the Coventry End as he usually does and when the Pies play at Marvel. General admission is the area where its absolutely fine to have a mix of both teams fans.
    That's why I stopped paying for a reserved seat
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

If our silver reserved was sold out they wouldn't be available to be bought by opposition fans unless they are onsold/given to opposition supporters. The joys of supporting a smaller club unfortunately.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Should have been over 50k, but our mob didn't all show up
    What I did notice was very few kids at the game comparatively. You could tell that by the very few flags. 7:50pm is a bloody late start. Not everyone drags their kids out of bed at 4am for a 9 hour road trip and brings them to the game haha

10. Likes bornadog, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It also happened on the bottom deck where I sit. I don't mind it if they are respectful. But we had serious clowns in front of us carrying like pork chops. It is a recipe for a disaster. I don't like it.

12. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep i have silver reserve seat level 1 and totally agree Easty. I get the feeling dogs members have given their tickets to friends/family who barrack for the opposition. Fine to lend them your ticket but do it with the proviso they don't infiltrate our area

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    It also happened on the bottom deck where I sit. I don't mind it if they are respectful. But we had serious clowns in front of us carrying like pork chops. It is a recipe for a disaster. I don't like it.
    That is my attitude to it as well. As long as they are respectful I am ok with it. We had one clown as well a few rows in front of me in our area as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    If our silver reserved was sold out they wouldn't be available to be bought by opposition fans unless they are onsold/given to opposition supporters. The joys of supporting a smaller club unfortunately.
    Yeah that would explain it.

Post Thanks / Like

$15 GA tickets for Ballarat

Buy here
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I brought a GA ticket on Monday for the game at a cost of $25... On Tuesday they put them on sale... #FML.

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to go but struck down with a nice head cold today. Going to Ballarat won't help with that at all.