Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mick McGuane looks at the clubs with the best depth in the AFL in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Do we? I don't think so. I think we pick the best available each week, but sometimes we give players more games than we should - in hindsight of course - if it doesn't work.

So many experts out there with their views on who should play and who shouldn't - that is fine, but don't have a go at the match committee if you don't know the inside discussions.
    Yes we do. We have probably done it this week. JJ? HAnnan? Practically unsighted all preseason yet in the 23 for round 1.

Last year the amount of games that Lathan, McComb, McNeil got on the back of scratchy form was ridiculous.

You can go back further and then ask why guys like L Young, J Schache and Lipinski

2. Thanks Stevo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    You didn't read my post. Discussion is fine, but bagging the MC because we think we know everything is what I personally don't like. I like everyone's opinions, that is what it all about. Comments like sack the coach because a certain player didn't play is not what I like.

McGuane thinks he knows it all publishing BS like that.
    Im going to try and follow your lead and treat any negative comment about the club by the media like its poison.
    Is it ok for me to to call our players Fatty McButterPants if I think they have hit the salty snacks?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Im going to try and follow your lead and treat any negative comment about the club by the media like its poison.
    My point was he publishes an article saying Bevo got the selections wrong?

Does any other club cop that from the media? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Is it ok for me to to call our players Fatty McButterPants if I think they have hit the salty snacks?

Why you asking me
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.