Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  132
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 3 V Brisbane Lions

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    To be fair, considering the ball is being delivered into our D50 about 60 times a game I’m actually kind of ok with the work of the back 6, at least defensively so far. They’ve been absolutely inundated and not with a lot of contested kicks. We start winning the midfield and putting pressure on up the ground and I reckon Keath etc will be good enough to get by. Sure it’s not Lever and May, but at least give them a chance to compete.
    Agreed. Our defence has been our strongest (or perhaps least weak) line all things considered. I think Keath, Bruce and Jones have all been solid. Keath might not be at the level he was a couple of years ago but he has looked much better than the 2022 version so far.

2. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Aren't those numbers inflated due to our game style? (The short sideways kick by the defenders... and then back the other way!)
    Inflated due to opp leaving him free to receive and turn it over. Notice they left him and Juice open quite often

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Agreed. Our defence has been our strongest (or perhaps least weak) line all things considered. I think Keath, Bruce and Jones have all been solid. Keath might not be at the level he was a couple of years ago but he has looked much better than the 2022 version so far.
    Agreed.

If we could put a little bit of pressure on the incoming ball it'd be even easier for them.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

English having a mare