Ok - we lost.

Well we got pummelled by the most hateable bunch of pompous,supercilious nerf herders in the galaxy!

However, so what yeah,...right...,woofers...,am I right? I'm right.

So grab Caesar's leash, put on your favourite podcast (Danny Boyd) and let's take a walk down positivity street.

I'll start.

Bevo's new teeth and old man glasses. He really gave of the look of a wise elderly gent sitting down at the local mall watching the world go by whilst doing the crossword.

Big Chili - He faced the two toughest ruckman in the game AT THE SAME TIME and held his own, me likey what I see-ey.

Eduardo Richardo - Boy oh boy Ed was amazing. He broke records, he was everywhere and he has guns bigger than Arnie. Get some money on him for the B&F.

The breakup - We all took Adz's side in the breakup and man did we back the right horse. I've always backed this guy and boy oh boy did he deliver. His best game for the club I believe, and he can only get better with more midfield time. Josh who?

There's more but I'll save them for others !

My fellow WOOFERS, what did you find you could grab from the fire this week to give you some positivity for the rest of the season?