Thanks Thanks:  376
Likes Likes:  1,494
Page 61 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2357
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Cal Twoomey report Melbourne have advise Adam Tomilson he is a required player in 2024 and won't be traded.
    Gone then

  2. Likes Bulldog Revolution liked this post
  3. #902
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bendigo
    Posts
    9,294
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Cal Twoomey report Melbourne have advise Adam Tomilson he is a required player in 2024 and won't be traded.
    Ok so after next season we'll be linked.to him again.

  4. Likes EasternWest liked this post
  5. #903
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    39,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Cal Twoomey report Melbourne have advise Adam Tomilson he is a required player in 2024 and won't be traded.
    Had we got him a few years back he might have been solid addition but we don't need him now. We have two older defenders and a 3rd one just retired and another has been delisted. We now need to look for other options.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  6. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Ok so after next season we'll be linked.to him again.
    Fingers crossed this is the year we get Scott Gunbleton.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

  7. Likes Dry Rot, chef, Sedat, lemmon, EasternWest, DOG GOD, hujsh liked this post
  8. #905
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Inside the mind of Brian Lake
    Posts
    6,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Fingers crossed this is the year we get Scott Gunbleton.
    What's Hurley up to?
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

  9. Likes Sedat, EasternWest, The Doctor liked this post
  10. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    What's Hurley up to?
    Ready to dominate for us.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

  11. Likes EasternWest, DOG GOD liked this post
  12. #907
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    We can't spend the Hurley money on Hurley, surely?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

  13. Likes EasternWest liked this post
  14. #908
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Fingers crossed this is the year we get Scott Gunbleton.
    Why set your sights so low, let's go after Mark Bolton.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

  15. #909
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Cal Twoomey report Melbourne have advise Adam Tomilson he is a required player in 2024 and won't be traded.
    The Melbourne property steward is pushing this so he continues to have one less pair of shorts to wash every week.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

  16. #910
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    East of the West
    Posts
    8,919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Cal Twoomey report Melbourne have advise Adam Tomilson he is a required player in 2024 and won't be traded.
    Full support of the board vibes.
    "It's over. It's all over."

  17. #911
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    East of the West
    Posts
    8,919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Why set your sights so low, let's go after Mark Bolton.
    Courtney Johns. Generational star. Just ask Sheeds.

    Edit: I've said this before but no shade on Courtney. He actually works at my work and is a really good bloke.
    "It's over. It's all over."

  18. #912
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    When we have a fringe player asking for a trade= 'oh he will go on to be a gun, good one Bevo!'

    When we pursue a fringe player= 'why would anyone want anyone who doesn't get a game?!'

  19. #913
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    14,600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    When we have a fringe player asking for a trade= 'oh he will go on to be a gun, good one Bevo!'

    When we pursue a fringe player= 'why would anyone want anyone who doesn't get a game?!'
    Yes love to see what would happen if we traded IN Lewis Young.

  20. Likes EasternWest liked this post
  21. #914
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Yes love to see what would happen if we traded IN Lewis Young.
    Hahaha.

    Yeah I am being a bit facetious and actually am not a huge fan of how Bevo handles our fringe guys but there's some double standard. I think we'd have got smashed if we went after Oleg Markov.

    I am happy with us getting Tomlinson at the right price. I follow the NBA a lot and find it very hard to assess list management moves in the AFL without salary being give. Tomlinson in a back up with plays a fair bit in a side featuring May, Lever and Petty (when down back). I'd have him ahead of Keath and Gardner, pretty close but good completion/depth alongside Liam Jones and JOD.

  22. Likes EasternWest liked this post
  23. #915
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    14,600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Early Trade Rumours 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Hahaha.

    Yeah I am being a bit facetious and actually am not a huge fan of how Bevo handles our fringe guys but there's some double standard. I think we'd have got smashed if we went after Oleg Markov.

    I am happy with us getting Tomlinson at the right price. I follow the NBA a lot and find it very hard to assess list management moves in the AFL without salary being give. Tomlinson in a back up with plays a fair bit in a side featuring May, Lever and Petty (when down back). I'd have him ahead of Keath and Gardner, pretty close but good completion/depth alongside Liam Jones and JOD.
    He actually played OK in the final. I agree, Tomlinson would be ok depth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •