Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  30
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moment: 2023, Rnd 6 vs Fremantle

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb is pretty strong which anyone that has watched him in a defensive contest would know but on the other hand 'haha wee man 3ft tall weak and be beated by tall strong man' - channel 7

3. Likes EasternWest, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Caleb is pretty strong which anyone that has watched him in a defensive contest would know but on the other hand 'haha wee man 3ft tall weak and be beated by tall strong man' - channel 7
    I agree with the crux of your comment but I didn't think Richo was too bad then. Also, Daniel is remarkably strong.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    I agree with the crux of your comment but I didn't think Richo was too bad then. Also, Daniel is remarkably strong.
    Nah that particular one was fine. More that if his strengths outside his ball use we're properly acknowledged it wouldn't be as much of a surprise (though it would still be a surprise)

6. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure it was the moment, but the go forward factor from the Bont on the back flank to hit Scott out of the stoppage then to Treloar who runs and connects with Dale and Mclean all while English has busted a gut to get forward and support and then receives and finishes beautifully after a nice shimmy from Adam.

I mean that is 2023 football right there, combined that with what Jones has added to the back 50, the continued development in the forward line, Timmy becoming a serious ruckman while The Bont does Bont things, that is the moment for me right now.

The premiership is wide open, its time we make a run at it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Im not sure it was the moment, but the go forward factor from the Bont on the back flank to hit Scott out of the stoppage then to Treloar who runs and connects with Dale and Mclean all while English has busted a gut to get forward and support and then receives and finishes beautifully after a nice shimmy from Adam.

I mean that is 2023 football right there, combined that with what Jones has added to the back 50, the continued development in the forward line, Timmy becoming a serious ruckman while The Bont does Bont things, that is the moment for me right now.

Just quietly we've played the top handful or amongst of the best footy minutes of the season this week. You won't hear about it on the radio, see it on the TV or whatever, but what we did and escalated throughout the game was as good as it gets. Fremantle had players that recorded huge stats but it didn't matter, our team ripped them apart and kept winding up each time it was challenged.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

9. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post

And it was Timmy who initially handballed to the Bont then he was on his bike to kick the goal.