Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  110
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Always Right Match Committee Round 20 v GWS

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    so 4 man tall forward line
    4 man tall forward line

I didn't suggest a "4 man tall forward line" there is such a thing as rotations and the intent is to nullify Taylor and benefit Naughton and Ugle-Hagan who can both play up the ground rather than goal square. Given the choice Bruce wouldn't be in the team at all imo. Love it when posters have to justify every opinion and suggestion, so I will keep that in mind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    Given the choice Bruce wouldn't be in the team at all imo. Love it when posters have to justify every opinion and suggestion, so I will keep that in mind.
    To be fair - when you say 'Bruce forward on Taylor' - and Taylor plays 95%+ gametime - and we already have Naughton, Jamarra and Lobb, isn't it a reasonable question to be asked?

Why get antsy about it? Just respond in good faith (assume the question was asked in good faith) - and we all move on...

Totally get the comments about the selection of Bruce but he's playing now and needs to play somewhere! :-)
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

3. Likes Before I Die, hujsh, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westbulldog View Post
    4 man tall forward line

I didn't suggest a "4 man tall forward line" there is such a thing as rotations and the intent is to nullify Taylor and benefit Naughton and Ugle-Hagan who can both play up the ground rather than goal square. Given the choice Bruce wouldn't be in the team at all imo. Love it when posters have to justify every opinion and suggestion, so I will keep that in mind.
    Maybe I should have put a question mark there.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.