Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  62
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do something with Naughton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Would Jones definitely be out for an extended period? Don't they just put a plate in there and he plays straight after the bye?
    Post-bye it will be at least 4 weeks out for a fractured radius providing the rehab goes to plan.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

2. Thanks josie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    Clarke will be the small forward we need. Throw him in. He is an elite crumber and looks like the type of player who needs the top level to play at his best.
    In the vfl recently Clarke has improved every match. Worth a try. Like his energy levels and team oriented approach too.

Arty should play wing in vfl (I know they have a bye too) to put pressure on Baker (who was a bit better on Sat night but still had a few clanger/brain fades). I think Arty was plated in wing at least towards end of last vfl match and although non-existent/poor in first 3 quarters believe he did a few nice things on ring in last (I missed last quarter but was listening to audio).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Post-bye it will be at least 4 weeks out for a fractured radius providing the rehab goes to plan.
    Thanks. That’s not great but if it’s that short it’s better than what I was fearing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Thanks.

It seems a long time for a footballer to be out with a fracture - so thats a shame.