Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Club Event - Super Suite with the stars

Did anyone get the email about the Super Suite with the Stars off? $375 is a hefty price especially for a non drinker.
    It would be a great experience but the last time I expressed interest in something like this it didn't end up happening.

Capture1234.JPG
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Club Event - Super Suite with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Did anyone get the email about the Super Suite with the Stars off? $375 is a hefty price especially for a non drinker.
    It would be a great experience but the last time I expressed interest in something like this it didn't end up happening.

Capture1234.JPG
    Yes i got it. Super expensive. They had one last year with a similar price. Can't recall who it was with.

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is they must be some sort of gold plated pies , sausage rolls and scones, that’s an awful serve up for that price . If you wanted to go see Easton Wood and Clay Smith you could have caught them for free in Ballarat at the Hop the other week .
    Bring back the biff

4. Likes Grantysghost, EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Really makes me appreciate the Legends dinners at the Mulgrave Country Club. I think the night there is about $110 and last year both Libba and Dougie were there along with Royal and Contessa and hosted by Hillier.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

6. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post

Capture1234.JPG
    Probably that expensive to cover the tickets of the guys that made 400 to 700k a year when they played. Which is fair enough, can't expect those battlers to cover themselves.
    "It's over. It's all over."